This low hour Bayliner 175 is powered with a 3.0 Lt Mecruiser. It has been garage kept and is ready to go. The owner had the carpet professionally removed and sealed and glassed in the deck. No more trying to vacuum sand out of the boat... GREWAT IDEA ! Trailer ids available and had a swing tongue top fit in most garages. More thoughtful storage solutions, a deeper freeboard and sleeker styling are just a few of the exciting improvements made to the fully revamped 175 Bowrider, the best-selling fiberglass boat in the world for nearly 10 years! The redesigned motor box features more sound insulation for a quieter ride, tie-downs for securing tubes, and a flat, recessed surface that functions as a table. The worlds best ticket into the boating lifestyle just got even more rewarding.
- Solid construction and heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl stand the test of time.
- Removable rear seat cushions provide easy walk through access to transom.
- Added sound insulation on motor box provides a quieter ride.
- Getting in and out of the water is a cinch with the optional swim platform extension and three-step ladder.
- Reel in a big one with the Fish Package option featuring trolling motor, livewell, fish finder and rod storage.
- Turbocharge watersports action with the optional Flight Series Package, complete with wakeboard tower, integrated bimini, flight graphics and a swim platform extension.
- Aft Jump Seats (2)
- Beverage Holders
- Grab Handles
- Helm Bucket Seat
- Hull Side Storage
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover with Hinged Gas Strut
- Port Sleeper Seat/Sunlounge
- 135 M MPI/A1 (3.0L) WPS ECT Carb Compliant
- 12V Blower
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- 12V Horn
- 3-in-1 Speedometer, Volt & Fuel, and Tachometer
- Padded Steering Wheel & Tilt Steering
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Arctic White Hull & Deck with Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.