Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada|
|Max Draft||1.07 m|
|Engine Model||TAMD Turbo 7.4 Litre|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
This 2010 Gulf Commander is a great example of a flybridge sedan cruiser.
With it’s open layout and a large cockpit and salon area; leading into a large galley up to port and comfortable bench settee in the main very bright and welcoming salon area, great for entertaining.
The helm is to starboard and is surrounded by oversize windows allowing, for fabulous 360 degree visibility. From the main salon you step down into a large King+ v berth stateroom with a shower to port and a separate head to starboard.
A very well-appointed and well kept vessel, viewing is highly recommended.
Electrical Specifications ($13,000 Electrical Upgrades Completed In 2021)
- Battery: Polar Battery group 24 -12VDO with 800 CC amps.
- Battery smart charger
- Lowrance HDS-9 Live MFD
- Lowrance Halo 20 radar
- Furuno NavPilot 300/PG autopilot system c/w 1.0 12v pump
- Icom M506 vhf radio
- Icom MH-195 Command Mic
- Shakepeare 5225XT vhf antenna
- 2 x330 watts solar panels with a charge controller
Fresh Water System
- Torrid water heater: 10 US gallons, model MV-10
- Johnson water pump: 12v DC, model WPS5,2
- Water tank: 3/8-gauge aluminum tank, 50 US gallons
- Watermaker, high output AC Rainman portable purchased summer of 2021
- Transom door entry into cockpit 11’ by 11’ area with rudder table access thru large 43” x 43” hatch and 2 transom hatches for storage
- Starboard forward hatch housing washdown system
- Port hatch houses propane tank and regulator with gas sensor.
- Propane system meets ABYC standards with a shutoff valve solenoid.
- Ladder stairs to the flybridge and sliding door entry to the main salon. Cockpit lights
Battery Group & Auxiliary Systems
- Xantrex True Charge: 10-amp
- Magna Magnasin battery charger: model MS 2012. Canada Proof: Engine start battery, model GB8D. House batteries: 2 x 624 – 800 CCA, with isolator switch
- Webasto Air Top heater: 12v DC diesel fuel forced air system.
- Black water system: Sealand system with Vacu flush toilet.
- Holding tank is 35 US gallons in a plastic tank, secured and vented.
- 12-volt DC pumps are both of Sealand origin.
- 3000 watt 120V inverter generator with CO-MINDER: model EU 3000iS
- Volvo TAMD Turbo-charged 7.4 liter
- 480hp fresh water cooled
- Transmission: ZF-301A, ratio 2.55 /1
- Engine hours: 325
- Speed: 18 knots at 2600 rpms
- Fuel System: 2 x 3/8” Aluminum fuel tanks, port and starboard saddle tanks 130 US gallons each. Secured with flange mounts to stringers. Vented and grounded.
- Racor: 1000 Series primary filter with secondary filters on engine.
- Entryway leading into salon with settee couch and helm to starboard.
- Galley to port with Dickinson Mediterranean propane 3 burner stove.
- Open galley up kitchen layout with Corian countertops and stainless double galley sink by Steel Queen and faucets.
- Refrigerator: Nova Kool 12v DC.
- 40” Samsung TV is to port.
- Volvo Penta gauge package with temperature, oil pressure, volts, Tachometer with hour meter
- GPS/Sounder: Lowrance HDS9
- Glendenning Binnacle Electronic control
- Compass: Ritchie 3”
- Vetus Bow and Stern thruster controls, Windlass, Charger: Magnum Energy
- Stairway ladder leads to Flybridge. – Very clean open layout.
- Single ZF electronic control head with bow and stern thruster control by Vetus.
- HDX5 Lowrance depth sounder GPS
- Non-Skid bridge sole in excellent condition.
- 2 Access hatches for under helm storage as well as port and starboard access storage hatches.
- Capilano Hydraulic helm controls
Underwater running gear
- Shaft: 2 ¼ Monel stainless cutlass
- Rudder: 19” by 27” stainless 316 gauge
- Prop: Teignbridge 30” x 31” LH – 4 blade nibral bronze in good condition.
- Thrusters: Vetus 7 7/8” tube – bow and stern.
- Exhaust: 8” stainless side out exhaust.
- Anchor: Lewmar 44 lbs. claw style with lock pin. 50’ of 3/8 galvanized chain, 200’ of 1/2” nylon rode (estimated)
- Windlass: Maxwell 1000
- forward King+ berth
- 55′ TV (v-berth) with Bose sound bar
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.