Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Tarpon Springs, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.89 m|
|Dry Weight||4000 lb|
|Engine Model||350 Mag|
|Engine usage (hours)||595|
|Fuel Tanks||50 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||10 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not Using".
This Chaparral has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
LET'S GO! BEAUTIFUL 2009 CHAPARRAL SUNESTA 224 WITH MERCURY 5.7L 350 MAG ENGINE! VERY NICE CONDITION! LOADED! READY FOR THE WATER!!
Located in Tarpon Springs (Tampa Bay), Florida, this 22-foot used Chaparral Sunesta 224 is an impressive bowrider. This is an excellent example of a well-cared-for vessel.
It is hard to believe it is a 2009 model. Everywhere you look, it is in very nice condition. Beautiful & unique color, seating for 12, ample storage throughout, Seadek flooring, and matching bimini with boot and bow and mooring covers are just some of the quality features!
Powered by a 300hp Mercruiser 350 MAG engine and matched with a Mercury Bravo Three Twin prop sterndrive, this Chaparral boat offers the horsepower and reliability for a day on the water with all your family, friends, and gear.
This Chaparral Sunesta is the perfect combination of a bowrider with all the additional benefits of a quality deck boat. Just some of the many features include: fore and aft swim ladders, a table for the bow or cockpit, comfortable buckets seats with bolsters for the Captain & passenger, a large L-shaped lounge in the cockpit, bow lounge seating that converts to a sun pad with a filler cushion, a bow block-off door at the walkthrough windshield, a wet bar with sink, a nice size private head compartment with a porta-potty, built-in coolers at the bow and under the transom seat, a Clarion stereo, and much more.
Please review all the pictures, the video, and the extensive feature list provided here. Then don't miss out on your opportunity to own this impressive Chaparral Sunesta 224 Bowrider!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, or Lakeland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other bowrider options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat appears to be in very good condition for its age. It is very clean with a great shine and no visible wear on the upholstery. It is stored inside with the covers in place. The seller states it has been serviced regularly and that all features function as intended to the best of her knowledge. She also explains she is the second owner of the boat and that the original owner maintained her very well.
- Head Compartment (Included)- Port Holes (Included)
- Porta-potty (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Anchor (2)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beach Ladder (bow Ladder) (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bolster Seat (2)
- Bow Block-off Door (Included)
- Bow Roller (Included)
- Bow Scuff Plate (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (L-lounge)
- Cockpit/bow Table (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Console W/storage (Included)
- Cover - Bow (Included)
- Cover - Mooring (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Gunnel Compartments (Included)
- Helm (Included)
- Lifting Rings (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Seadek (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Steering Wheel (W/tilt)
- Sun Pad - Bow (Filler Cushion)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Seating (W/cooler)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Wet Bar (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- DC Switch (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Rocker Switches (Included)
- SIRIUS/XM Ready (Included)
- Speakers (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo W/cd (Clarion)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Duo-propeller (Stainless Steel)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Compartment (Included)
- Engine Hatch (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Pressurized Water Pump (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Anchor Light (Included)- Compass (Included)
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Included)
- Lowrance Elite-4m HD (Included)
- Lowrance-5 HDI (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Side Scan Sonar (Lowrance)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Halon Fire Suppression (Included)