Presented For Sale By:
|Model||235 Center Console|
|Location||Hudson, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Dry Weight||3400 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||145 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||15 gal|
Reason for selling is "Has two boats".
This Triumph has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Nice boat ready to hit the water fishing! Two remanufactured Stainless props and bottom painted! T-top with canvas! Garmin electronics! EZ Loader!!!
This 2008 Triumph 235CC is set up for offshore fishing, diving, cruising, and the sandbar.
The boat has 2 stern boarding ladders one standard and one diving ladder. There is ample storage with storage in the stern, 2 fish boxes on the floor, and a large center console with room for a porta potty and bow storage. The large T-top provides plenty of shade and has a storage box.
The leaning post has a bait prep or drink station with a live well. If you need more seating there is room for coolers with cushions in the stern and in front of the center console. In the bow, you have either a sun pad or a raised table with seating.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Pro-Line, Mako, and Sea Fox vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, The Villages, or Spring Hill areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other center console fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This 2008 Triumph 235CC appears in good overall condition. The WOT speed is around 38 MPH, cruise is 30 MPH with 2 MPG fuel burn. The Yamaha 250 HP 4-stroke outboard was serviced a year ago. The boat has had very little use since because the seller owns two boats. The trailer tires are 4 years old. Trailer bunks and brakes were serviced in 2020. Bottom paint in June 2020. Batteries are around 4 years old. All pumps changed 4 years ago.
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bait Well (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bolster Seat (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Casting Deck W/storage (Included)
- Center Console W/storage (Included)
- Cleats - Pop-up (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Light Bar (Included)
- Live Well (45 Gallon)
- Outriggers (TACO)
- Prep Station (Included)
- Rocket Launchers (Included)
- Rod Holders (12)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Spreader Lights (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Tackle Center (Included)
- T-top (Included)
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Battery Tender (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Rockford Fosgate)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Date Impellers Replaced (2021)
- Date Of Engine Service (2021)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (6)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (One - 145 Gallon)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Trim Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Tanks (15 Gallon)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Fishfinder (Garmin Gpsmap 4212)
- Radar Dome (Garmin)
- VHF (West Marine)
- VHF Antenna (Included)