Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lake Wales, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.99 m|
|Dry Weight||6044 lb|
|Engine Model||496 Mag HO|
|Engine usage (hours)||200|
|Fuel Tanks||93 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||24 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 150 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/282201
Reason for selling is "Sellers are not using".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Spectacular Sea Ray Bow Thruster and Head for FAMILY FUN!
Stunning 2008 Sea Ray ready for family fun!
Engine hours less than 200 as per recent engine inspection.
With plenty of space to lounge, stereo system, swim deck and wet bar, you will enjoy island hopping on this baby in style!
This boat is equipped for offshore fishing with rod holders, a stainless steel grill to cook up your catch, and a Lowrance fish finder.
With plenty of storage, a mini dinette, hard bimini top, and a small head you can stay out all day, fish, cruise, and relax.
Battery has been charged and ready to show!
Set up a showing and get ready for the summer!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the Orlando, Tampa, Alafaya, or Lakeland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other deck boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat has attractive colors, nice cushions, and is roomy and elegantly designed. There is some peeling on the paint from having been stored but still a good looking boat. The engine was recently inspected. Please see video of engine run in photo section of this listing.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Enclosed)
- Mini Fridge (Included)
- Shower (Freshwater)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- BBQ Grill (Stainless Steel)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Hard Top)
- Bolster Seat (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Built-in Cooler (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cooler Seat W/backrest (Included)
- Cover - Bow (Included)
- Cover - Storage (Included)
- Fold Down Seats (Included)
- Freshwater Washdown (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Hatch Covers (Included)
- Propane Tanks (Included)
- Rod Holders (4)
- Steering Wheel (Tilt)
- Sun Pad - Bow (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Transom Storage Boxes (Included)
- Wet Bar (Included)
- Windshield (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Iphone AUX Plug-in (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Holding Tank (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Elec (Included)
- Thruster - Bow (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Fish Finder (Lowrance)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Horn (Included)