Presented For Sale By:
|Model||280 Express Cruiser|
|Location||Chatham, Ontario, Canada|
|Max Draft||0.97 m|
|Min. Draft||0.61 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
|Dry Weight||7640 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.13 m|
|Engine Model||8.1L Gi DP|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||254|
|Fuel Tanks||100 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||33 gal|
|Holding Tanks||27 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
For decades, Rinker has built their name on delivering affordable, well-equipped boats. Built on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull with tall free-board, the user-friendly cockpit of the 280 Express consists of wraparound rear seating, a refreshment center with sink, built in ice chest and storage, port side lounger, and a double helm seat with flip-up bolster. The aft facing “rumble seat” built into the transom is a nice touch. A walk-through windshield provides access to the bow.
Below decks, the cozy mid-cabin interior of the Rinker 280 sleeps four with more galley storage than many boats her size. The head is nicely equipped with a shower and foot pedal toilet. The forward V birth converts to a large V shaped dinette or conversation area with the flat screen TV easily visible. The mid-birth comfortably accommodates two.
This is a great entry level cruiser, with VERY low hours and she comes with a trailer. A thorough detailing will bring her back to like new condition. Don't let this one get away
- Powered by optional Volvo 8.1 L 375hp engine with 254 hours and a Volvo duo prop stern drive.
- Full Camper Canvas with Bimini and Tonneau cover
- Large integrated swim platform with stereo remote, transom shower and “rumble seat” with cup holders galore
- Wet bar with refrigerator and built in ice chest
- Full instrumentation plus Standard Horizon marine VHF radio with DSC
- Lowrance Globalmap 5200c GPS full color plotter
- Electronic depth finder
- Clarion Marine AM/FM CD stereo with remote controls at helm and on transom
- Electric Windlass
- Remote control spot light
- Trim tabs
- Snap out cockpit carpet
- A/C and heat
- Dual axle trailer
And much, much more!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.