Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Length at Water Line||35.36 m|
|Max Draft||2.44 m|
|Min. Draft||2.21 m|
|Engine Model||C-32 Acert|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||6196|
|Engine Model||C-32 Acert|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||6173|
|Fuel Tanks||9033 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1600 gal|
2008 133’ Broward Motoryacht “KASHMIR” is very likely one of the most loved and most transformed yachts floating on the water today. She has been a labor of love and absolutely no expense has been spared in designing, rebuilding, decorating, and maintaining the yacht to a condition that can be appreciated by even the most discerning.
Originally a 1995 model, “Kashmir” was completely rebuilt from the hull up in 2008, including an extension to the yacht to 133’. Her CAT C-32 Acert engines with 1800hp were each rebuilt down to the shafts in 2018 at 5,000 hours and include CAT extended warranty through 2023 with no deductible.
Features of 2008 133’ Broward “Kashmir” include:
- Complete paint job from the keel up in 2021
- Electronics included
- Brand new A/C chiller plant, electrical switchboard in engine room recently replaced
- Accommodations for 13 guests in six luxuriously appointed staterooms that run with seven crew
- Interior was handcrafted in Viareggio, Italy by Genesis Yachtline, the same company that designs and builds interiors for Benetti
- Expansive flybridge that includes a 10-person Jacuzzi, dinette table, Viking BBQ with hood, full bar with seating, full Eisenglass enclosure and air-conditioning if desired.
- Teak decks replaced in 2017
- Expansive swim platform for ease of access to water
133 BROWARD "KASHMIR"
REDOCUMENTATION TO 2008 BUILT VESSEL
“KASHMIR” (ex SERQUE) has been redocumented by both Marshall Islands and Jamaica Flag State as a 2008 built vessel.
2019/2021 MAJOR WORK COMPLETED
- Complete re-paint of the entire vessel! (2021)
- Main Engines, top end overhauls - Including Platinum Plus Warranty Coverage (completed December 2018)
- Generator electrical ends (x2) - Replaced for new (completed June 2020)
- Generator engines (x2) - Rebuilt with warranty (completed June 2020)
- Chiller Plant - Four chillers replaced with new Dometic Titanium chillers (March 2019)
- Headhunter Submersible FW pumps (x2) - Replaced for new (December 2018)
- Fleet Broadband - Replaced for New (December 2018)
- Radars (x2) - Overhauls completed (June 2020)
- Furuno Navnet Blackbox Processor - Replaced for new (May 2020)
- Main Engine starting battery bank - Replaced for new (March 2020)
- Inverter battery bank - Replaced for new (June 2020)
- Stone refinishing throughout (floors, countertops, showers) (June 2020)
- Renewal of anti-fouling (March 2021)
- Replacement of Zincs (March 2021)
- Rudder seals (x2) - Replaced (June 2020)
- Stabilizer seals (x2) - Replaced (June 2020)
- Stabilizer cylinders (x4) - Replaced (June 2020)
- Bow Thruster seals - Replaced (June 2020)
- Running gear/Alignment Checks - All Satisfactory (June 2020)
- Crew Area Carpentry Re-surfacing (March 2021)
- Annual Review and Certification of Fire Suppression Systems (June 2020)
- Annual Review and Certification of Portable Fire Extinguishers (June 2020)
- Annual Review and Certification of Lifejackets (June 2020)
- Annual Flag PYLC Survey Completed (February 2020)
- Anchor chain - Replaced both sides (November 2018)
***KASHMIR WAS REDOCUMENTED BY MARSHALL ISLANDS AND JAMAICA FLAG STATES AS A 2008 BUILT YACHT.***
- REBUILD IN 2008 WAS ALL ENCOMPASSING: Keel rebuilt, new shafts, the entire vessel was replumbed, all new wiring throughout vessel, the entire flybridge is new aluminum.
- Completely rebuilt considering the rules and guidance of ABS and MCA, from the hull up, in 2008 (66% of the aluminum on the vessel is new) including machinery and systems, and an all new interior, designed and built by Genesis Yachtline in Viareggio, Italy.
- CAT C-32 Acert engines with 1800 hp on each engine; rebuilt down to the shafts in 2018 at 5,000 hours. CAT extended warranty through 2023 with no deductible, including electronics.
- Starboard and port generators rebuilt June 2020 down to 0 time and with a 2-year warranty.
- Brand new A/C Chiller plant in 2018 / 4 new Dometic Titanium Chillers
- Additional air handlers added to Flybridge to cool even the hottest Caribbean days. (2021)
- Electrical switchboards in engine room - new in 2019.
- Accommodations for 13 guests in 6 beautifully appointed staterooms; runs with 7 crew.
- Expansive flybridge that includes 10-person Jacuzzi, dinette seating with retractable table, bar with plentiful seating, Viking BBQ with hood, full eisenglass enclosure, air conditioning capabilities and three drop-down 47" televisions.
- New teak decks (2017)
- All new underwater full spectrum lights (2021)
- Expansive swim platform that provides comfortable and easy access to the water
- Max speed of 20 knots; cruise speed of 12 knots
- Zero speed stabilizers for ultimate in guest comfort. All 4 Naiad hydraulic cylinders are new. (2021 Update)
- Satellite TV and VSAT domes are 3 years old by Intellian; brand new fleet broadband phone system.
- Continued maintenance and upgrades with no expenses spared (2022)
- 2 New 2021 Yamaha VX wave runners with only 150 hrs.
Motor yacht KASHMIR is very likely one of the most loved and most transformed yachts floating on the water today. She has been a labor of love and absolutely no expense has been spared in designing, rebuilding, decorating, and maintaining the yacht to a condition that can be appreciated by even the most discerning.
The KASHMIR (ex SERQUE) transformation began in 2008 at Lauderdale Marine Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where she was taken back to her aluminum frames. The percentage of new metal in the yacht is 66%, including the new deck house, fly bridge, area aft of the engine room bulkhead, keel, running gear tunnels, and most of the aluminum plating. All fuel tanks were built new as well as the plumbing tunnel on the main deck.
She was extended a full 18 feet in length from her original length of 115' and her height increased by an additional 15 feet. In fact, the owner added 40' overall because the extension was added on at the engine room bulkhead. No system was left untouched in her engine room; everything was replaced including all the wiring. Today she features:
- CAT C-32 Acert engines with an extended warranty through 2023
- Generators that were zeroed out (June 2020)
- Brand new a/c chiller plant
- New electrical switchboard
- New watermakers
- Her teak has been recently replaced throughout
- Paint is new from top to bottom -- a complete paint job was completed in March 2021
During the 2008 rebuild, her interior was completely transformed by Genesis Yachtline, the same company that designs and outfits Benetti Yachts in Viareggio, Italy. Stunning mahogany with inlays, timeless marble and granite, and luxurious silk fabrics are found throughout the entire yacht.
KASHMIR's SIX (6) beautifully appointed staterooms feature generously sized en-suites and closets, with large showers, Jacuzzi tubs and vanities. All the cabins feature state-of-the-art entertainment systems with Creston controls for the television, lighting and entertainment systems.
Any large family or individual who enjoys entertaining will enjoy the large, L-shaped galley that features all the appliances and amenities a chef could hope for - Miele, JennAir, SubZero and Viking appliances reign supreme.
On the flybridge, which features outstanding ceiling height, a full eisinglass enclosure from midship forward allows for air-conditioning in the space, if desired. An expansive 10-person Jacuzzi lies centerline with bar stool seating forward. For the entertainer, 3 drop-down TV's encompass the space and a Viking BBQ with hood lies to the starboard side.
KASHMIR is one of the finest kept yachts available today and represents an exceptional value. At 133' in length, she is one of the only yachts, if not the only yacht, floating with 6 staterooms available in her size range. Zero-speed stabilizers provide the utmost in guest comfort and achieving speeds of 20 knots is a breeze.
The owner of KASHMIR has taken great pride in transforming her to what she is today. He offers her for sale in turn-key condition.
Length Overall: 133' (40.00 meters)
Length at Waterline: 116' (35.35 meters)
Beam: 23'4" (7.11 meters)
Minimum Draft: 7'3" (2.20 meters) Maximum Draft: 8'0" (2.43 meters)
Tonnage: 240 Net Tonnage: 72
Fuel Capacity: 9,033 US Gallons Total (34,193 liters)
Day Tank Holds 1,300 USG (4,921 liters)
Plus 4 Additional TanksWater Capacity: 1,600 US Gallons (6,056 liters)
Gray Water: 250 US Gallons (946 liters) Blackwater: 250 US Gallons (946 liters)
Lube Oil: 150 US Gallons (567 liters) Waste Oil: 158 US Gallons (598 liters)
Speed Consumption/hr RPM Maximum: 20 knots 190 US Gallons 2300
Cruising: 12 knots 70 US Gallons 1600
KASHMIR sleeps 13 guests in 6 staterooms. The master stateroom is located furthest forward on the main deck and features a king-sized bed, desk and divan arm chair.
Five additional staterooms are located on the lower deck and include two king staterooms, a twin stateroom with pullman berth, a single stateroom with pullman berth and VIP forward cabin with queen-sized bed.
All cabins feature a private en-suite bath, plentiful closet space and state of the art entertainment features.
- Engine type: (2) x CAT C-32; 1800 hp each engine; 2300 RPM
- CAT extended warranty through 2023 with no deductible -- CAT service records available as they are the only company that services the engines
- Engine hours (as of 6.2020): Port: 6196 ; 1396 hours since rebuildStarboard: 6173 ; 1373 hours since rebuild
- Gearboxes: ZF 3050 2.77:1
- Drive: Propeller
Generators & Electricity
Generators: (2) x Onan, 60 Hz, 120/208 3-phase, full sound enclosures, 99 kW (as of 6.2020) Port: 0 hours Starboard: 0 hours. Both generators rebuilt to 0 time with a 2-year warranty.
Shorepower: Atlas ShorPower Spa II, 50 Hz Air-Conditioning
Type: (4) x 7.5-ton Dometic Titanium Chillers (all new 2019) / Auxiliary 6-ton chiller for flybridge Air handlers
Watermakers: (2) x SeaRecovery AquaWhisper; 1800 GPD each Stabilizers: Naiad Fin Stabilizers, 5 square meters, zero speed Bow Thruster: Naiad Marine Systems Steering System: Jastram, hydraulic Backup Emergency Steering: Manual system located in engine room Fuel Filtration: Alfa Laval centrifuge (2) x Racor fuel filters on each engine (2) x Racor fuel filters on each generator Sewage System: Tidal Wave by Headhunter
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION AND ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
Satcom: Telephone System: Panasonic KX-T7633, throughout VSAT: GMDSS: VHF: Floating HX100 Standard Horizon Ship's Computer
Ship's Printer: HP Officejet Pro 6978 Navigation Systems
Radar: Gyrocompass: Automatic Pilot: Simrad AP50 Digital Depth: Simrad GPS: Simrad Wind: Simard System Monitor: (6) x monitors; all interchangeable (2) x Nauticomp Monitors
- (1) x 55" Samsung; Hi-Lo (Main Salon)
- (1) x 46" Samsung; Hi-Lo (Dining Room)
- (1) x 55" Samsung (Master Stateroom)
- (1) x 46" Samsung (Master Bathroom)
- (1) x 40" Sony (VIP Stateroom)
- (2) x 55" Samsung (Lower King Staterooms)
- (1) x 32" Sony (Single Berth Stateroom)
- (1) x 26" Sony (Twin Stateroom)
- (3) x 47" Samsung (Flybridge)
- (2) Kaleidescape K-player 6000 (Master Stateroom and Flybridge)
- Kaleidescape repeaters (2 King Staterooms, Twin stateroom and Single Berth Stateroom)
- Crestron controls- controls things such as lighting with various settings, DirecTV, Kaleidescape, weather, etc. (All Staterooms and Throughout Vessel)
- Sennheiser headphones (All 6 Guest Staterooms; 1 set each)
GALLEY AND LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Main Galley Equipment
- Viking Professional 6-burner cooktop
- Viking Professional Hood
- GE Monogram double ovens and warming drawer
- GE Monogram microwave
- Refigeration & Freezer: Sub-Zero Refrigerator with 2 lower freezer drawers, Sub-Zero Refrigerator Drawer, Sub-Zero Freezer Drawer, GE Monogram under-counter refrigerator, (6) x GE Monogram Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers
- Dishwasher: (2) Fisher & Paykel Drawers
- Coffee: Miele, built-in
Refrigeration: (2) GE Monogram Drawers (Main Deck Aft), (4) Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers (Laundry Room), (1) Sub-Zero Under Counter (Laundry Room), (1) GE Monogram Under-Counter, Refrigerator (Flybridge), (2) GE Monogram Drawers (Main Deck Aft)
Icemaker: (1) x Scotsman (Flybridge)
Grill: (1) x Viking Professional with Hood; propane (Flybridge)
Misc: Bar Sinks (Laundry Room, Flybridge, Main Deck Aft)
Crew Galley Equipment
Cooking Equipment: Kenmore microwave Refrigeration: Sub-Zero under counter, Icemaker: Scotsman
Washers: (2) x Miele Professional PW6065 Plus Dryers: (2) x Miele Professional PT 7136 Plus
Anchor Windlass: (2) x Muir Anchors: (2) Anchor Chain: Deck Capstans: (2) x Muir Crane and Davits: (Restored 2021) (1) x Passerelle: Boarding Ladder: (4) x 6 step, carbon fiber Swim Ladder: Yes Showers: (2), swim platform, hot/cold Underwater Lights:
SAFETY, SECURITY, AND FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
CCTV System: Yes, 12 camerasMonitors: Pilothouse, all Crestron controls, Crew Mess, Flybridge Ship Safes: (6) Gardall (All 6 Guest Staterooms)
Fire Fighting Equipment
Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors: Throughout Fixed System: Fire Extinguishers: Throughout Fire Stations: (2) Bow and Crew Mess; outside engine room access
Life Rafts: (4)x flybridge and hardtop Life Rings: (3) bow, side decks Life Jackets: Throughout vessel EPIRB: (1) x Flybridge First Aid Kit on board
- Aluminum hull and superstructure.
- Teak decks throughout; all replaced in last 3 years.
- Anti-fouling was last completed in March 2021; Seahawk paint
All personal effects of the owner and crew.
A list of exclusions will be provided upon request, at the time of sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.