Presented For Sale By:
|Location||New Rochelle, New York, United States|
|Max Draft||1.22 m|
|Dry Weight||52200 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||1100|
|Engine usage (hours)||1100|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 665 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 169 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
LOOK NO FURTHER .... 3 STATEROOMS, PRICED RIGHT AND TURNKEY READY FOR SUMMER 2020
Meticulously maintained 55 Azimut Flybridge – Turnkey for its next owner!
Only 1100 hours on C12 Cats, 1000 hours service has been completed
This yacht features all the amenities with crew quarters, 2 helm stations, bow and stern thruster, Raymarine electronics, Radar, satellite TV, Opacmare Crane on fly bridge, generator, Bose entertainment surround sound system and Fusion stereo system, teak side decks, grill and fridge on fly bridge, washer/dryer.
The Master stateroom features full beam, large master suit head and large windows on each side, all 3 staterooms are spacious, 2 have on-suite bathroom/head. Washer/dryer is centrally located close to all three staterooms.
Both upper and lower helm stations offer Raymarine electronics and duplicate Caterpillar Gauges, Caterpillar electronic digital engine information displays, Generator Controls and information display, Bow and Stern as well as Thruster controls. Lower helm has electric opening side window controls.
Once up on the Fly Bridge, the area features a large circular seating with sun pad, table with close access to both the grill and fridge. Additionally the upper fly features a fusion sound system. Full access to the Opacmare crane and plenty of storage.
The main deck has a teak swim platform, with upgraded cockpit & side decks in teak with steps to bridge as well as access to the engine room and crew quarters.
There is a large seating area with teak table along with speakers and overhead lighting. The area also has access to breakers for house, engines and generator, shore power cord (Cablemaster) and shower.
CALL FOR A VIEWING TODAY
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Azimut 55 is a superb boat, example of ingenuity and imagination in modern cruising yacht design. She has a generous saloon with a spectacular open plan layout creating a breathtaking full-length vista from the teak decked cockpit to the inside helm. In true Azimut style, her hull is built for smooth, passage and excellent handling in the most challenging sea conditions.
Starboard guest cabin
- On board voltage values: 220 V a.c. with 50 Hz frequency.
- 24V d.c. from battery packs.
- 12 V d.c. obtained from 35 A power supply + dedicated VHF power supply.
- Generator: 5KW EMI (installed in engine room with expansion muffler and water/fume separator). Shore power intakes:
- Std version: 1 220 V 50 A shore power intake
- Version with A/C: 2 220 V 50 A shore power intakes (aux. units and A/C). Batteries
- 4 200 Ah batteries for auxiliary devices (2 24 V 400 Ah units).
- 2 200 Ah batteries to start engines
- 1 100 Ah battery per generator.
- All units are activated by Bosch battery cut-out relays.
- Battery charging:1 24 V 80 A Dolphin electronic battery charger for starting and auxiliary units.
- 1 12 V 10 A Dolphin electronic battery charger for generator.
- Electric panels:Two main control panels, one in the engine room and the other in the wheelhouse.
- Emergency panel in cockpit (with controls to cut off power to the boat).
- Sealed control panels in engine room with transparent protective lid.
- Electrically operated devices protected by high reliability magnetothermic switches or fuses. Lighting:24 V, 20 W halogen spotlights.
- 24 V (24)
- Engines installed on Silentblocks.
- Accessible from the cockpit
- No.2 underwater engine gas exhaust outlets with structural GRP pipes VT, by-pass tube and (insulated) stainless steel manifolds
- No. 2 24 V fans (flow rate: 70 m3/min) with spring operated closing grids;
- No. 1 24 V blower(flow rate: 40 m3/min)
- No. 2 3? engine seawater intakes, with On- Off valve and wire mesh filter;
- No. 1 1? 1/2 seawater intake for auxiliary units (generator and A/C) with On-Off valve and wire mesh filter;
- High strength plastic material boards floor (frame of AISI 304 stainless steel);
Interfaced electronic instrumentation (RAYTHEON):
- No. 1 boat hook
- N.8 fenders.
- Canvas window blinds.
- Fly bridge instrument lid.
- Set with dishes, glasses and silverware for 8 people
- Set of stainless steel pots and pans for 8 people.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.