Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Port Lambton, Ontario, Canada|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||24°|
|Dry Weight||5800 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.75 m|
|Engine Model||5.7 L GXi|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||494|
|Fuel Tanks||85 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||11 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
Here’s your ticket for fun and entertaining in style on big water! Room for the kids, grandkids, or friends. With seating for 12, a wet sink, fridge/freezer, propane grill, and pump out head you’re ready for all day long adventure!
(Current location: Port Lambton, ON)
Built on a high-performance stepped hull with a wave-smashing 24 degrees of transom deadrise, the Regal 2700 Bowrider can hold her own when the going gets rough.
The fact that she’s legally trailerable when many big bowriders are not makes this an appealing choice for families on the go, extending your boating opportunities beyond your local marina.
The U-shaped cockpit layout of the 2700 includes a wet bar, space for a removable cooler, and swiveling captain’s seats. An infloor storage locker can handle the water toys, and a compact head/change room is concealed within the port console. The adultsized lounges in the bow come with backrests. Additional features include an extended swim platform, anchor locker, lockable glove box, premium sound system, trash receptacle, trim tabs, bow ladder, transom shower, and fender locker.
For a 27-foot boat, the Regal 2700 has excellent storage. A walk-through transom splits rear sun pad.
The power engine hatch opens facing the swim platform rather than cockpit for better service access. With her single 375hp Volvo DuoProp sterndrive she can reach a top speed of close to 45 knots.
- Powered by a reliable 375hp Volvo DuoProp sterndrive with 794 hours.
- Large swim platform with concealed boarding/swim ladder
- Transom shower
- Walk-through transom
- Bimini and tonneau covers
- Bow anchor storage and concealed boarding ladder
- Two large in-floor storage compartments for water skies, wake boards, paddles and other gear.
- Storage under both bow seats and the port side aft lounger.
- Storage for a large cooler under the starboard side of the lounger.
- Storage under the starboard side console.
- Built in propane grill
- Wet bar, with fridge/freezer
- Kenwood LTS-300 MR am/fm/cd stereo with transom remote
- Port side lockable glove box
- Captains seat with flip up bolster
- Raymarine RAY54 VHF marine radio
- Garmin GPSmap 3006C color chartplotter
- Trim Tabs
- Power engine hatch
And much, much, more!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 2700 burns less fuel on Regal's patented FasTrac hull. The large cockpit and bow seating areas are deep in luxury and convenience. The standard equipment list is like your wish list and other 27's options list.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.