Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Gustine, California, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.99 m|
|Dry Weight||5280 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.45 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||8.1 GI|
|Fuel Tanks||70 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||10 gal|
This Cobalt has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
2007 Cobalt 262 all redone and looks sharp! Must see! It will turn heads!
Cobalt 262 is one the the largest in the Cobalt line. Even though it's massive, it's still incredibly captain friendly.
From ease in a tight turn, to acceleration to get up and go, the captain can easily access and control most functions from the comfort o0f the helm.
Let's talk amenities/features...complete user friendly instrumentation, roomy porta potti, state-of-the-art dash-mounted stereo system, convenient under-seat cooler, wet locker, bow protection plate, large swim platform, etc...
Equipped with a complete anti-corrosion system, dual battery switch, automatic CE fire extinguisher, cruise control, stainless steel prop, tool kit, and trim tabs, are just a few of her safety and performance equipment.
Style? Well, you'll just have to come to see for yourself as this Cobalt is beautiful and ready for many more trip to your favorite waterways.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chaparral, and Crownline vessels for sale. If you're in the San Jose, Stockton, Fremont, or Modesto areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other bowrider options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This beautiful Cobalt has only been used in freshwater. Interior shows very little wear and tear, if any. Equipped with stainless steel stacked props to push more water out from under the hull. Dual axle trailer and tires are in good condition and ready to go. Massive stereo system, speakers with sub-woofer.
- Changing Room (W/porta-potti)- Wet Locker (Included)
- Covered Storage (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Scuff Plate (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Built-in Cooler (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Pop-up (Included)
- Cover - Bow (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Ski Tower (Included)
- Skier / Rider Mirror (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pad - Aft (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Wakeboard Rack (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Bluetooth (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Engine Temp Gauge (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- SIRIUS/XM Ready (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- USB Port (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Water Tanks (10 Gal)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)