Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
|Engine usage (hours)||265|
2006 SeaRay Sundance 340 (37’ LOA)
8.1 Horizon gas engine, V Drive (265 hours on engines)
Kohler Generator (294 hours)
Bottom line: You will want to see this boat! Beautiful boat that has been gently used, but used enough that she is mechanically sound.
This boat spent the first 11 years of her life on a freshwater lake in a covered slip in Georgia. Boat within our family and moved to Annapolis, Maryland where she has been in brackish water for about a year and a half. Very well cared for over its life and lightly used but taken out of the slip regularly.
Take note of the mechanical condition. Engine compartment is pristine and very clean. No mold or corrosion. The engine bay pictures posted are prior to any spring cleaning, which shows the boat is well cared for year-round.
In the pictures you observe the fine gelcoat that has a gloss as if the boat was only a few years old. She presents extremely well and has been reliable for me and the prior family. Water reflects off the beautiful blue hull and is extremely glossy above the rail.
Key facts of the boat:
- Fresh oil change and fuel filters in December. Bottom paint applied late last season. Ready for seaon!
- Gelcoat is absoluely beautiful.
- Engine compartment is beautiful for a 13 year old boat. Pictures are prior to spring cleaning of compartment.
- Standard interior with the stock TV next to the circuit breaker panel in main cabin.
- Standard slope backed canvas, has many years left on it. No fading and eisenglass is clean. Boat has been under cover most of its life when not in use.
- Cockpit Carpet is mid to late life, will last a few more seasons.
- Master bed has a gel/foam upgraded pad on top of the original (not shown). Comfortable and allows you to sleep like a baby!
- Stock Flip Down TV in Aft Cabin.
- Storage to right of sink, no TV. Make a great holder for tall adult beverage mixer ingredients.
If you have been looking at the market, you will see this as a very clean boat. If you were looking to buy a boat with great bones, this is the one! Make the navigation equipment your own and you have what will be a brand-new boat to enjoy this season.
You will be buying from a private seller who has been a mariner for decades, knows the boat, can help you understand the systems, and explains the boat's full history. I will do my best to take away any unknowns.