Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Max Draft||1.75 m|
|Min. Draft||1.8 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||9.75 m|
|Cabin Headroom||2.08 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||3036|
|Engine usage (hours)||3032|
|Fuel Tanks||5400 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||800 gal|
|Holding Tanks||150 gal|
Exit Strategy is a 105' Hargrave with over $1 million refit in 2014. The yachts flushdeck flybridge was designed and built to entertain. With a large hot tub, sun pad, BBQ, 2x Ice makers, fridges, 2 X TV's and seating for over 20, this is where you will spend most of your time on this beautiful yacht. Huge interior volume with stunning interior design with an exotic sapele wood interior. Engineered with twin Cat C-30 1550 HP engines with low hours and twin Onan 35 KW generators. Exit Strategy can accommodate 8 Guests in 4 Staterooms. Additionally 3 crew cabins allow for up to 5 crew members.
As soon as you enter through the electric doors on Exit Strategy, you will immediately notice the clean, fresh and inviting feeling that sets the tone for the entire yacht. To starboard, a bar with a beautiful updated white onyx countertop and three bar stools.
A new white leather sectional couch (with 2 reclining seats) is located to port with a dining table that seats 8 behind it. Across from the dining table is the staircase to the lower staterooms.
The spacious salon on Exit Strategy has been fully updated with all new decor including: new Fabrica carpeting, LED lighting, Hunter Douglas window treatments, LED backlit valances, Bose stereo system with subwoofer, 46" Sharp 3D tv.
The galley is located forward of the dining. You first pass the starboard staircase in the salon and move through an entranceway with a newly installed pocket door - allowing privacy from the inner workings of the galley when needed. The Dayhead is to starboard with a new vessel sink and marble countertop.
Perhaps most noteworthy is the overall arrangement of the galley area, which includes a forward facing curvaceous and large dinette and a floor-to-ceiling picture window to port, in lieu of a side deck door.
The dinette shares space with the helm and is complete with baby ostrich bar stools for additional seating. *Cushions replaced 6/13
Crema-marfil marble counters are complimented by ceramic floors with star-shaped inlays. Every minute detail was carefully scrutinized and together offers a luxurious and refined feel to the space.
To starboard, you will find a fantastic Miele built-in coffee system. The pantry's twin Halfil design offers pull-out cabinets. There is storage abound throughout this galley and it is streamlined with the Stainless Steel Miele and Sub-Zero appliances.
Other features include led lighting, African mahogany and Sapele wood cabinetry and wood details, and to starboard, a custom designed S.S. staircase leading to the fly bridge.
The flushdeck design of this motoryacht offers an amazing amount of outdoor space. Compared to a Raised Pilot House boat of the same length the increase is over 250 sq. ft.
The top deck, which is shaded by a custom fiberglass hardtop fiberglass cover plates conceal all the stainless steel on the top deck creating a seamless look. Port and starboard wrap-around teak varnished tables and seating areas, which comfortably seat 25 people, are accentuated by a port side wet bar with a trio of bar stools. The wet bar features a sink, icemaker and GE freezer and refrigerator. Two new 40" drop-down televisions were recently added to the flybridge space.
Forward, the helm is complete with twin Stidd chairs and the finest electronics available. Just aft of this shaded area are large sunpads for those clear-sky days, along with a custom Fiberglass Jacuzzi, a full Wolf BBQ grill with stainless steel lid and room aft for the tender, davit, water toys and even an impromptu dance floor on the beautifully laid teak deck.
Endless afternoons will be spent on this top deck, which is the perfect spot to watch passing landscapes.
A sitting area to starboard is complete with a plush banquette that beckons you to relax and unwind after the day's activities. Flush with the seating area is are built-in bureau cabinets and large walk-in closet appropriate for both his and her wardrobe. To port, you will find a grand master head with beautiful Majilite walls coverings, Crema Marfil countertop and specialized shower comprised of curving glass doors and new teak shower pans.
Entertainment is not forgotten below deck, as the master suite also benefits from a 46" Samsung LCD TVand Sony Digital Receivers also found throughout. Sophisticated and minimal, the interior design of this master stateroom is easily appreciated.
In the VIP stateroom, Shoji screens conceal portlights and create a backdrop for the queen berth. Cream-colored Majilite wall covering and rich wood make up the remaining walls and emphasize a clean look that adds to the sense of serenity.
Fine appointments include an oversized hanging closet, 40" Sharp LCD TV, and a luxurious en suite head with a custom steam shower and a similar look to that of the master head. Your most important guests will feel privileged to enjoy this lovely stateroom.
Nearly identical twin bed staterooms are found both to starboard and port. Each stateroom accommodates three guests with the use of Pullmans, and boasts en suite heads and hanging closets.
Interior appointments include Sony 32" LCD TV's, large mirrors that seem to enlarge the spaces, as well as the use of beautiful updated Majilite wall covering along the remaining walls.
Crew accommodations were uniquely designed and considered on this yacht. Split between bow and stern, the crew quarters allow for up to six crew members if needed. Forward from the galley and down a short flight of stairs is an outstanding crew lounge that rivals some galleys on small boats. A refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, pantry and dining areas make up this generous space.
Even more, the same level of luxury is consistent in the crew areas in terms of construction materials like granite and Mahogany, as well as interior appointments. The forward crew staterooms are complete with a double captain's cabin and separate twin bunk cabin. Each cabin has plenty of storage and creature comforts, as well as a large shared head.
Additional crew accommodations are found in the stern in the form of a twin cabin, also with a head and full shower facilities. This cabin shares space with a Lazarette and work area aft of the engine room.
- Stainless steel cleats (10)
- Stainless Steel frame hatch on fore deck w/ grey lexan cover for exscape for crew
- Built in hand held shower on swim platform
- 3-1/2" stainless steel shafts
- 4 Blade Ni-Al- bronze propellers
- Zincs on shafts, rudders and transom
- Main bronze struts
- Emergency tiller
- Stainless steel rudders
- Remote windlass operation from lower helm and Flybridge
- Hydraulic steering by Kobelt, adaptable to auto-pilot
- 24v lights and in Engine room and 110v (4)
- Custom underwater engine exhaust w/idle by-pass
- Headhunter (2) Mach 5 and 24v Water Pressure Pump
- 100 Gallon Holding Tank x 2 w/headhunter waste treatment
- Fresh water filling faucet in Engine room
- 230v, 115v and 60Hz Electrical System
- Valve for dockside pump out
- (8) 200 amp/hr batteries for engine & ship power
- Separate 120 amp/hr batteries (2) for generators
- All batteries in FRP battery boxes
- Main electrical panel w/ separate AC Power control and circuit breaker panel
- Indirect LED rope lighting under valances in salon & stateroom
- LED Lights in closet on micro switches
- Exalto windshield wipers
- 100 AMP Galvanic Isolator x 2
- Fiberglass hard top w/SS supports with hidden screws
- AC Cruise Air Chilled Water System 12 tons - *New 12/15
- Dolphin 24v AC/DC light transformer 100 AMP x 3
- Security switch for AC power
- Mufflers for Main Engine By-Pass
- Double insulated engine room
- Naiad stabilizer system Model 302 with Multisea II Control System
- Double steering backup pump on back of prt & stb engine
- Naiad 16ht 60hp Proportional Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Delta T System
- Sump Pumps in full enclosures x 6
- Sea Fire Automatic Fire Extinguisher System FM200
- Onan 35 kW Generators x 2 with soundshield water drop exhaust
- Maxwell VC3500 Stern Winch x 2
- Double Racor filters on main engines
- Hot Circulating Water Pump throughout vessel
- Raritan Water Heaters - 30 Gallons each x 3
- Navy anchor 225lb x 2 in hull w/ mounted Maxwell VWC 4000 DC Windlass x 2
- Glendinning CM-8 100Amp Cablemaster w/ 150' Cord x 2 at port and stbd side of transom
- Glendinning controls upper and lower station with two remote stations
- Tide Seal Dripless Rudder Logs and shaft
- Jabsco Emergency Bilge Pump 18330
- Dolphin battery chargers:1-80Amp (24V) / 1-30Amp (24V) / 1-30Amp (12V)
- Safety Handrails around perimeter of Main Engines
- Reverso Oil Change Pump for engines, transmissions and generators
- Leeson 24V Fuel Transfer Pump (C4D17FK9B)
- Two coats of Vinylester Resin below waterline
- *New Marine Air 4-Ton chillers - 12/14
- *Electrical box and control, manifold and insulation - 12/14
- *Rebuilt both A/C seawater pumps - 2/15
- *Rebuilt A/C fresh water circulation pump - 2/15
- *New Sea Recovery Aquamatic 1800 - 7/13
- *New bilge pumps and float switches - 6/13
- *Fireboy engine/gen vent shutdown box - 7/13
- *Replaced all batteries - 8/13
- *All Halogen lights replaced with LED fixtures - 10/13
- *All steering hoses replaced - 1/14
- *New Naiad Stabilizer seals - 12/14
- *Bottom job - 1/14
Audio and Visual Equipment
- TV High Low in main salon 46" Sharp Aquos Quattron 3DTV
- Drop down ceiling lift in pilothouse/settee and Aft Deck- Toshiba 32"
- Samsung 46" TV in master stateroom
- Sharp Aquos 40" TV in VIP
- Samsung 32" TV in starboard guest
- Samsung 32" LCD TV in port guest
- Toshiba 32" LCD TV in pilothouse/settee
- Samsung 40" LCD on aft deck
- Samsung 40" HDTV (2x) on Flybridge
- Samsung 24" (2x); Sharp Aquos 15' (2x) in Crew Quarters (Fwd & Aft)
- Kenwood Digital tuner DT-7000S
- Sony Video DVD Combo
- Sony Digital Audio Video Control Center with 7 Channel Amplifier
- Russound Speaker Selector
- I-Mix Digital Audio Recorder with CD Player
- Sony 400 CD/DVD Player DVP-CX985V
- Parasound Pre-Amplifier
- Parasound HCA-1500A Amplifier
- Xantech 490-90 Micro Link "Plasma Friendly" Infrared Receiver x 1 (Aft Deck)
- Niles VCS100R x 3 (Port, Stbd & VIP Staterooms)
- Xantech VCIR-CFL Speaker Volume Control with IR Receiver x 3 (Flybridge, Master Stateroom & Pilothouse)
- Speaker Craft Speakers x 6 Pairs (Staterooms & Pilothouse/Galley)Poly-Planar MA5500 Marine Speakers x 4 Pairs (Aft Deck and Flybridge)
- Bose Speakers x 5 (Salon)
- Bose Subwoofer x 1 (salon)
- DirecTV Receivers x 16
- Salon equipment rack
- Wiring for stereo A/V equipment
- Wolf Oven
- Miele H3732B wall oven in galley
- Miele KM451 Ceramic cooktop in galley
- Miele DA2793 range hood in galley
- Fisher & Paykel DD603 dishwasher in galley
- Sub Zero 608/S refrigerator and freezer with ice and water dispenser in galley
- Miele Built-in Coffee System
- Maytag LSE7806ACE washer and dryer x 2
- Kitchen aid KCMS145JSS-1 microwave in galley
- Sink master SS3300 garbage disposal
- GE electric built-in cooktop in crew
- GE FUF17DPRWH freezer in laz
- GE GMR02BANBWW ref in master
- Wolf BBQ with lid on flybridge
- Whirlpool EL05CCXLS ref
Icemaker on flybridge
- Hunter Douglas Window Treatments in Salon, Galley & Pilothouse
- Sea Recovery Inc. Aquamatic 1800 GPD water makers (2)
- Viking Offshore 8-person Solas Life Rafts (2)
- Marquipt Sea Stairs
- Safety Package-Life Jackets/Fenders/Fire Extinguishers/Dock Lines/Flares/Dual plug phone/TV cord
- Stidd Helm Chairs (3)
- Quick Lift 2000 lb. Low profile telescoping davit
- Headhunter waste treatment system
- Yamaha Waverunners (2)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.