|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Oceanside, California, United States|
|Engine usage (hours)||430|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 41 gal|
Recently reduced price!
Excellent Condition, Low hours (430 hrs), always garaged.
- 340 HP Inboard Monsoon Motor with Perfect Pass Speed Control with 430 Hours
- Closed water cooling system, keeps seawater seperated from engine
- Upholstery and carpet in excellent condition
- Passenger Heater, Hot Shower
- Includes custom barefoot boom, plus replacement prop
- Recent Service including new steering cable, dripless packing, impeller
- 4 new top of line radial trailer tires
- Collapsing Wakeboard Tower with Bimini
The Response LXi was the new competitive three-event tow boat for this year. A thrill to drive and exhilarating to ski behind, this bracing barn burner packs a punch in a sleek 2004 body that handles like a sports car, but offers the comfort of a sedan. Families that aspire to greater water sports performance will find everything they need and more in the Response LXi.
With the Wedge feature and collapsible Tower, the Response LXi goes from a competition 3 event boat to a nice wakeboard boat with no need to add ballast. The perfect pass speed control allow ideals speed for all activities.
The walk thru front allows great fun for kids and adults. The removable back seat allows seating for 3 adults or when remove cavernous space.
Very nice Ski/Wakeboard boat, great for family fun.