Sonic’s 42SS is a contemporary classic, a conventional V-bottom that can hang with its stepped cousins. It’s built to tackle offshore water, and give you all the space you need to do it in comfort. This Sonic has space, and plenty of it, 41’6″ long, 8’6″ wide and had 6’2″ of headroom in its cabin. The well-constructed, conventional V-bottom boat also demonstrated that a stepped-bottom isn’t a prerequisite for strong performance. The current owner has owned and cared for this boat since 2007.
This sonic is equipped with but not limited to:
- Quicksilver trim indicators
- Liquid filled gauges
- Mercury zero effort control quadrants
- Tek II dual electric refrigerator
- Garmin GPS
- VHF marine transceiver
- Remote controlled search light with point pad
- Color LCD monitor with TV tuner
- Sony disc player system with remote commander
- 2008 Performance custom trailer, steel upgrade
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.