This is a 22,60m. Sunseeker 74 Manhattan, luxury yacht for sale, built in 2001. She has a Fibreglass (GRP) hull and superstructure with a beam of 5,43m. and a draft of 1,50m. She has a cruising speed of 24 knots, a max speed of 28 knots and a range of 420nm from her 5000lt. fuel tanks. She can accommodate up to 8 guests. The yacht is very spacious for its size and comfortable. She has large open deck areas for relaxing and sunbathing in privacy, and protected areas for dining al fresco. Excellent service provided to her guests by her very experience and professional crew. This luxury yacht was conceived for getting the most pleasure out of your sailing vacations and life in open sea air.
- 1 x Master Cabin - 1 x VIP Cabin - 2 x Double Cabins - 3 x Bathrooms - 1 x Crew - Cabin - 1 x Crew - Bathroom
- Satellite phone Trackphone Mini-M
- Anchor(s) - Anchor Chain - GangwayBesenzoni - Windlass(es)Lofrans - Crane(s) - Bathing PlatformBesenzoni - 1 x Intercom - Bimini - Side Door(s)
- TV Sony - Sat TV antenna & decoder - Stereo Yamaha multi CD surround system linked to saloon TV
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Refrigerator(s): 2 x Liebherr - Freezer(s) - Cooking Plates: Zanussi - Oven(s): Zanussi - Microwave: LG - Ice Maker(s) - Dishwasher: Whirlpool - Washing Machine(s): Whirlpool - Barbeque: on flybridge
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Engines: 2 x 1050 HP MAN - Engine Hours: 1300 - Generator: 2 x Kohler 18kW + 8 kW - Generator Hours: 6709 & 6274 - Water Maker: 150lt./hr. - Battery Charger - Bow Thruster: 16 HP - Airconditioning: 3 units - Inverter - Shore Power - Propulsion: Shafts
- Liferaft(s)8 prs.
Tenders & Toys
- AVON 3.60m RIB with 40HP outboard 4stroke - Wet bike - Swimming Ladder - 2 tubes - Water skis - Fishing gear
- 2 x GPS Chart Plotter: Cetrek 775 - 1 x Radar: Furuno - 1 x VHF: Shipmate RS 8400 - 1 x Electric Searchlight - 1 x Satcom - 1 x Depthsounder: VDO - Fuel: Diesel - 1 x Log: VDO
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.