Presented For Sale By:
|Location||North Palm Beach, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||130000 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||1170|
|Engine usage (hours)||1170|
|Fuel Tanks||225 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||40 gal|
This Sea Ray has been on the market for more than 30 days (Aug 2nd). If you are thinking of making an offer, submit it today and let's make a deal!
340 Sundancer audio system and portable generator, perfect express cruiser for entertaining guests or weekend cruising!
Located in North Palm Beach, Florida is this 2000 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer Express Cruiser.
If you are a family or someone who likes to entertain friends. Or you are just looking for a comfortable blend of modern styling, sporty performance and quality construction. This 2000 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer is for you!
Power is supplied by twin Mercruiser 7.4L 310 HP V-drive engines that propel this boat to a top speed of over 30 MPH and a comfortable cruising speed around 22.
This 2000 340 Sundancer conceals a roomy open-plan interior with a walkaround island berth forward, convertible dinette to starboard in the salon, and a comfortable U-shaped settee/dinette in the sunken midcabin area and a large swim platform at the stern.
At the bow in addition to a large wrap around bow rail this 340 Sundancer has a windlass anchor with foot pedals and locker as well as airhorns. The large foredeck is a great place to hang out and enjoy the rays.
As you make your way to the large cockpit and sit at the helm the captain's seat is a swivel bucket with bolster and a large companion seat with storage under.
There is a large stainless wheel as well as stainless shift controls with gold tips.
You will notice large easy to read analog gauges and a Raytheon Ray Data center for depth, speed and engine temp. There is also a Garmin Echomap 70S, West Marine VHF, and a Ritchie compass. All surrounded by rich looking Cherry wood trim.
One thing that can not go unnoticed is the faux teak decking that is on all floor areas in the cockpit as well as on each step going into the cabin.
As you enter the large cabin the full service galley includes a refrigerator, Microwave, Flat top 2 burner stove and sink. The V-berth sleeps 2 and there more room to sleep guests as the dinette converts to a sleeping area and there is even more room for your guests in the mid-cabin.
In the cabin under the V-berth is a 12000 btu A/C unit and housed in the cabinets is a high performance stereo that includes an MMats Pro audio system with multiple amps, a fusion head unit with a Clarion CD changer all fed to multiple DS18 Speakers including bullet speakers through out the entire vessel.
This 2000 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer also has an onboard Ice Maker to the port of the helm. To the stern the large U-Shaped seating are can be used as a dinette and when not sitting under is the heart beat of the boat the engine compartment that is accessed by a power lift.
Getting to the swim platform is effort free with the large walk through transom door. There is also more storage in a transom compartment as well as all of your shore hook ups.
This one is a must see. So act today or miss your chance to own this roomy express cruiser today!
For a showing or to submit an offer call the number below or email the email address or call your personal consultant today.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Port St. Lucie, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, or Hollywood areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This 2000 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer appears to be in overall good shape. The cushions are still bright white and do not have any notable tears. The boat could use a good cleaning, and the carpet interior cabin needs cleaning. There are signs of a prior leak around the cabin hatch that has left stains on the inside headliner. Also, there a small soft spot on the foredeck in the same area. Engines started right up, as did the onboard generator. No bottom images were possible as the boat is kept in water in a slip. We suggest that to get the best idea of the actual condition, inspect the boat before purchasing or hire a surveyor or marine professional. Onboard Generator
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Ice Maker - Separate (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Mid Berth (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Radar Arch (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bolster Seat (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Built-in Cooler (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Fold Down Seats (Included)
- Freshwater Washdown (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Removable Seats (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Transom Storage Boxes (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windlass Locker (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Bluetooth (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (1170)
- Inverter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (4 Interstate)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Parallel Capability (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Shower Sump Pump (Included)
- SIRIUS/XM Ready (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Mmats Professional Audio System)
- Tachometer (Included)
- USB Port (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Water Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Hatch - Electric (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2 125gal Tanks)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Rtichie)- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Garmin Echomap 70S)
- VHF (West Marine)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Air Horn (Included)- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)
- Fume Detector (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)