Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Brooksville, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.86 m|
|Dry Weight||11300 lb|
|Engine Model||5.7L 383 Mag|
|Engine Model||5.7L 383 Mag|
|Fuel Tanks||230 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||30 gal|
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Nice boat!! Ready to go anywhere!! Go camping on the water!! Radar Tower!! Windlass!! Chartplotter and much more included!!
Take a look at this 2000 Sea Ray 290 Amberjack Express Cruiser! It is perfect for spending the weekend on the water!
This Amberjack has two Mercruiser 5.7L V8 Mag Stroker engines giving you plenty of power when you need it!
The cabin features a full galley with refrigerator, microwave, sink, and cabinets. Lots of storage and prep space!
The dinette has a table, upper cabinet storage and can be used as a bed.
The forward V-berth has a large bed, cabinets, storage below the berth, and a privacy curtain.
A mid-birth tucked away behind the entry stairs with lighting!
The head has a full fiberglass enclosed stand-up head with shower and curtain. There is also a vacuflush head, vanity, mirror, and sink!
An adjustable helm seat, burl instrument panel and all your electronics are within easy reach!
There is a swim platform with a ladder for your swimmers!
All this plus so much more!
Feel free to ask questions!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Ocala, or The Villages areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The boat is in as expected condition for its age. The cushions are a bit worn but still holding and are intact. It is a clean vessel but the helm, the cushions, and the deck appear faded by the sun. Normal for the age of course. Updated windlass and chartplotter! Of course, we always recommend that any buyer inspect the unit or have it independently surveyed to confirm the unit's condition before purchase.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Galvanic Isolator (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Remote Oil Fill (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Elec (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar Dome (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Yacht Certified (Included)