|Location||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.49 m|
|Engine Make||7.4 L MPI MerCruiser 454XL|
|Engine Model||7.4 L MPI MerCruiser 454 XL|
|Engine usage (hours)||1271|
|Engine Make||7.4 L MPI MerCruiser|
|Engine Model||7.4 L MPI MerCruiser|
|Engine usage (hours)||1271|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 300 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 70 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 50 gal|
So Many Upgrades and additions, This Boat is Turn Key.
The Cruisers 3575 Esprit offers the same performance and styling as the original 3570 with an interior design that gives her a brand new personality. The distinctive cockpit design boasts a center windshield walk-through, easy foredeck access, and a functional helm seating arrangement with a double-wide pilot seat and double companion seat. This design is unique in that the arrangement leads to the aft portion of the cockpit, rather than into the companionway. A well-appointed wet bar and 2nd refrigerator along with an optional cockpit table provide cruising refreshments, and an innovative rear cockpit locker keeps fenders out of everyone's way.
The *New Bimini and complete camper cover with Strataglass and screens allows for full stand up access to the entire helm and stern seating areas while still completely enclosed, but when removed these areas become completely open for the sun and fresh air. This is not an "indoor cockpit boat" like many newer models with fixed roofs, but rather an outdoor lovers boat that can go completely topless. The extra large swim platform features a stowable swim ladder and very accessible fender storage with a transom shower hose.
This Highly well maintained, freshwater only boat has tons of storage space inside and out.
This comfortable cruiser features a private forward master stateroom with double berth, an aft seating area that converts to a private midship cabin with double berth, and a convertible dinette - double berth, allowing up to six adults to sleep comfortably. The fully-equipped galley includes a new LED Flatscreen TV, a new refrigerator and freezer, an electric stove, a new microwave oven, a stainless steel sink and plenty of counter space. In the bathroom there is a stand up shower with Vacu-flush toilet.
Three large overhead hatches with removable screens to let fresh air in when the A/C is not in use. Twin gas inboard Crusader 7.4L 454XL - 320 HP each engines (1289.4 Engine 1 hours, Engine 2 hours 1289.6 ). You can cruise at 20 MPH with top speed around 35MPH. 300 Gallon gas tank capacity.
UPGRADES AND ADDITIONS WITHIN THE LAST YEAR;
* JBL Stereo System and speakers added 2021
* Two flat screen TV's 2021
*New Windless 2021
*New GPS Garmin 12" 1243XSV 2021
*New berber carpet installed in salon in Spring 2022
*New infinity flooring in the aft deck & helm in Spring 2022
*New Aqua Marine deck installed on swim platform May 2022
*New camper top installed 2022 with Strataglass and screens
*New refrigerator 2022
*New microwave 2022
*All navigation lights upgraded to LED 2022
- Two (2) 150 gallon fuel tanks
- 70 Gallon water tank
- 50 Gallon waste tank
- Two (2) Crusader 7.4L 454XL engines @ 320 HP each
- 2022 two (2) 22 x 25 4-blade propellers tuned and balanced for optimum cruise efficiency
- Kohle gasoline generator with 105.2 hours
- New 2022 Igloo Refrigerator / Freezer
- New 2022 Panasonic Microwave
- New 2022 LED Flatscreen TV
- Solid surface counters with stainless steel sink
- Seaward Princess 2 – burner stovetop
- V berth with new memory foam topper 2021
- Two hanging lockers
- New 2021 LED Flatscreen TV in V berth
- Dinette coverts to a double berth
- The salon settee makes into another private double berth
- A/C - Heat with digital contros
- New 2022 berber interior carpeting throughout
- Mini blinds and four (4) opening ports
- Three (3) hatch covers with screens plus extras & night blackening screen