Presented For Sale By:
|Model||400 Sedan Bridge|
|Location||Aventura, Florida, United States|
|Length at Water Line||12.5 m|
|Max Draft||0.99 m|
|Dry Weight||22000 lb|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||350 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||120 gal|
|Holding Tanks||40 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
1998 Sea Ray 400 Sedan Bridge
“LEGASEA” has been meticulously maintained her whole life. She comes from factory with the more sought out power train; Twin Caterpillar 3116’s. Her powerful motors get her up to a plane of 18.25 knots.
Enter the salon through sliding glass doors. Immediately to port there’s a comfortable sofa that converts to a bed with the push of a button, as well as a small table that does double duty as a dining table or a convenient place to serve cocktails. The dinette booth seats up to four adults and has built-in storage in the seat bases.
The galley is equipped with an upright refrigerator/freezer, flush-mount three-burner electric stove, microwave/convection oven, coffeemaker, custom-molded countertop and sink with single-lever faucet and cutting board.
The forward stateroom has a full-size pedestal bed with innerspring mattress, pillows, and a coordinated spread. Cedar-lined hanging lockers have lights and mirrored doors.
The spacious interior offers a port stateroom with twin beds with innerspring mattresses that can be converted to a king-size bed. There’s also a cedar-lined hanging locker with mirrored door and built-in storage.
The bridge plan with center helm station provides custom slide/swivel helm seats and a burl instrument panel with room for a full array of electronics.
- Webasto 16,000 BTU Air conditioner with digital climate control in the main galley - Midyear 2020
- SeaDeck Non-Skid Floor across cockpit and fly bridge - Midyear 2020
- Kicker Audio Speaker System - 9/10/2021
- New Isinglass on Flybridge - 10/15/2021
- All LED Lighting inside the boat galley, kitchen, staterooms, and heads
- Port and Starboard Engines full Maintenance/Service - 10/01/2021
- Port and Starboard Oil Transmission Service - 10/01/2021
- Full polish and compound wax on exterior - 10/15/2021
- Dual AC pump upgrade - Midyear 2020
- Westerbeke Generator back end rebuilt - Midyear 2020
- New Windlass Motor - 02/01/2022
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.