Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Winter Haven, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||3855 lb|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||5.7 GL|
|Engine usage (hours)||479|
|Fuel Tanks||76 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||30 gal|
Reason for selling is "Liquidating".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
23' Sunesta with only 479 hours on the engine. seats up to 14 people!
Cruise the waters in comfort with this1997 Chaparral 232 Sunesta. This boat is endless entertainment for the whole family.
She is a deck boat capable of accommodating 14 people. She has a large bimini top and lots of seating with forward filler cushions to transform seating areas into sunbeds.
There is plenty of storage for all of your gear. She is outfitted with a head/changing room and a sink making it fun and easy for an unforgettable day in the sun.
Keep the party going with a newly installed stereo system and blue LED lights.
Whether you're cruising the Chain of Lakes or trolling the intercoastal, you are sure to have the time of your life.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the Orlando, Tampa, Alafaya, or Spring Hill areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other deck boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Overall a clean, 2 owner boat in good condition. There are a few minor scratches and some fading on the hull. The batteries are 5 months old. The trailer is included and is in good condition with newer tires. As always, we welcome an independent survey to verify the condition.
- Porta-potty (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Beach Ladder (bow Ladder) (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pad - Aft (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Battery Water Fill System (Included)- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Indicator (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Gas/fume Detector (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Searchlight (Included)