Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Port Charlotte, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Length at Water Line||8.23 m|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Dry Weight||6100 lb|
|Fresh Water Tanks||24 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not using it enough.".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Well Maintained 1996 SEA RAY 270 SUNDANCER!
If you are looking for an affordable, well maintained, and clean cabin cruisier, look no further!
You would never guess this vessel is a 1996 model by looking at it. The deep-V hull provides a soft and dry ride out in the open water.
Powered by a 300 HP 7.4L MerCruiser Bravo Three stern drive engine
Custom back-to-back helm seat, portside lounger and aft bench. Full bimini top cover with recently updated panels and windows. Custom instrumentation at the control station along with power tilt and trim, tilt wheel, hydraulic trim tabs, and power steering.
The cabin sleeps four with one double berth and one V-berth.
*Provides ample storage and an ice bucket for your day or overnight adventures.
*Refridgerator, stove burner
*Air conditioning and heating
*Pioneer stereo system
Head provides: a sink and vanity, head with pump out, medicine cabinet, and a shower.
There is no trailer.
This boat has remained stored under a cover and housed on a lift.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Fort Myers, or Bradenton areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
There are no known issues with this vessel. The seller states, "this boat is ready to enjoy and is turnkey." The boat has had regular maintenance. Maintenence records, service manuals, and user guides are included.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Double Berth (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Carpet - Cockpit (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Fold Away Bench (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Pioneer)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Custom Instrumentation (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Hydraulic)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Standard Horizon Quest)
- Air Horn (Included)- Engine Kill Switch (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)