Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lynn, Massachusetts, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.84 m|
|Dry Weight||9750 lb|
|Engine Model||350 MAG MPI|
|Engine Model||350 MAG MPI|
|Fuel Tanks||150 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not using enough".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Ready to go on the water! Bravo Three Outdrives! 2 Cylinder Kohler Generator! 150 gallon gas tank! Bimini top! Garmin FF/DF and much more included!!!
This 1996 CHAPARRAL 31 SIGNATURE is a great family boat!
The owner of this boat has taken very good care of her and it shows.
The boat comes equipped with a generator that runs the A/C system perfectly while away from the dock and is wonderful for extended stays on the water!
The spacious cockpit and deck area is perfect for entertaining, and with a bimini to protect from excessive sun and a full camper top for inclement weather, the boat is very comfortable and relaxing space to be with friends and family.
The cabin accommodates between 4 to 6 people for sleeping, depending on the number of adults vs young adults/children.
The boat gives you the flexibility to be able to go fast to cool off or you can back off into cruise mode and sit back and absorb the rays of the sun.
It's everything a family needs for fun on the water!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the Boston, Worcester, Providence, or Cambridge areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The unit is very clean Overall, the boat is in great shape. The boat is currently in the water. The boat is stored indoors in the off-season. All photos are current and were taken by the local listing broker. The breakdown of the specs and features of the boat are available below the photo gallery of the listing for review.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Coaming Pads (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Fishfinder (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)- High Bilge Water Alarm (Included)