Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Champlin, Minnesota, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.89 m|
|Dry Weight||9800 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||140 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||40 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not Using Much".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
300 Sundancer powered by twin 350 inboard/outboards, ready to drop in the water and go for the summer!
In 1959 Cornelius Nathaniel Ray founded Ray Industries in Oxford with his vision, "We take care of the basics: Superior products, superior distributors and a sincere interpretation of our clients"...and this 1987 Sea Ray 300 Sundancer is no exception. This year they were constructed with a 100% fiberglass hull.
Sleeping arrangements include full-sized berth in forwarding stateroom, convertible dinette in salon area, and a double bunk in the mid-stateroom. There is a shower in the head area.
Galley components include a two-burner electric stove, sink, and a refrigerator that can be operated by 110V or 12V power, which make your food prep easy on board.
Want to cook outside? There is an outdoor grill.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington, or Brooklyn Park areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The boat, twin Mercruiser engines, and electronics are in good condition, all tested systems work as they should, and the solid fiberglass hull is in good condition, the owner confirms. The 2019 Infinity three-axle trailer with brakes is in good condition. Also Included with Trailer...2 mounted spares with complete hub and brake assemblies. Boat has normal wear and tear for its age. ***I have not visited this vessel in person. The owner has provided pictures, details & information on the condition. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any specific questions, to submit an offer, or schedule a showing***
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stateroom - Mid Berth (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Blower (2)- Bilge Pump (Automatic)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Holding Tanks (25 Gallon)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8 Each)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Hydraulic)
- Water Tanks (40 Gallon)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Halon Fire Suppression (Included)- High Bilge Water Alarm (Included)
- Searchlight (Included)