Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Hull, Massachusetts, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.86 m|
|Dry Weight||5475 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||400|
|Fuel Tanks||85 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||30 gal|
Reason for selling is "Health forces sale".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
268 Mercruiser w 7.4 Litre Mercruiser... READY FOR THE WATER!!!
Big strong sea ray hull with A 7.4 litre Mercruiser. Very deep v will smooth the roughest seas and get you out to the fishing grounds and back faster than many newer boats.
Interior and cockpit vinyl fabrics all need to be replaced except the newer helm seat.
Interior carpet and wall covers need to be replaced.
Over all this is a handyman's special with a good engine and drive train.
Come on down and thump on the hull, they don't build boats this strong anymore.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Carver, and Chaparral vessels for sale. If you're in the Boston, Worcester, Providence, or Cambridge areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Engine runs well and it has two newer batteries. Most vinyl and carpeted surfaces will need to be replaced but seller has rolls of final fabrics that he will include with the boat Interior woodwork is in pretty good shape..
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Cuddy Cabin (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Coaming Pads (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Batteries ( Number Of) (2)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Fishfinder (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Air Horn (Included)