A change in plans has led us to selling our 2020 Leopard 45 catamaran. Less than 2 years old, she is one of the last models built with no coachroof lounge and is a 3 cabin owners version. Major options and upgrades include –
· Faux teak (PlasDECK) on the aft cockpit, transom steps, helm, helm steps, forward cockpit, forward cockpit steps, plus all three heads.
· Square top sail
· Additional i70 instrument at helm
· Quantum Radar, hard wired and wireless operation
· Mast mounted radar reflector
· Axiom 12 MFD
· Raymarine AIS with separate dedicated antenna
· Raymarine forward facing camera
· All electric heads with selectable fresh water or salt water flush
· Salon interior blinds on front and side windows plus forward cockpit door
· Helm enclosure
· Gas grill rail mounted in aft cockpit
· Sterling high output alternators
· Battery parallel switch at helm
· Two new AGM engine start batteries, with DC/DC converter tied to house bank. (January 2022)
· Transom hot/cold water shower
· Windless up remote footswitch
· Additional cockpit fridge in aft cockpit
· TV in owners hull
· Four burner gas cooktop, independent ENO oven/broiler
· Cushions in forward cockpit, aft cockpit and helm
· Outdoor side window shades
· Custom mounted spotlight with two wireless handheld remotes
· Water feed from water tanks or from dockside connection
· New bottom paint, sail drive paint and zincs (Summer 2021)
· Water maker – Seawater Pro system with remote control panel, 35 gph (Summer 2021)
· Custom water system – water maker output is independently plumbed to both the water tanks and to a separate (brand new) faucet at the galley sink. The line to the galley sink is independently plumbed directly from the water maker through a mineralizing, alkalizing filter. (February 2022)
· Solar array – 1600 (four 400) watt LG panels, custom array frame, two MPPT controllers (February 2022)
· New Lithium house bank batteries – three x 300 amp hours (February 2022)
· New Victron 3000 watt inverter/charger (February 2022)
· New Victron Cerbo/Gx50 solar/power monitoring system (February 2022)
Also included is a 2020 Highfield 360 dinghy with FCT console, faux teak flooring, nav lights, bilge pump, dinghy anchor and a 25 HP Yamaha outboard, still under warranty until September 2023.
This boat is meticulously kept, has never had storm damage and has never been chartered. No need to pay more and wait for two years. She is ready for off grid, blue water adventure.
We have sent your information directly to the seller.
You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. Please reload this page and try again later.