Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Sidney, British Columbia, Canada|
|Length at Water Line||11.28 m|
|Max Draft||0.94 m|
|Dry Weight||15400 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||52 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||185 gal|
|Holding Tanks||34 gal|
NEW Seawind 1160 LITE in inventory.
Fully commissioned and ready to sail away.
OVER $86,000 OF FACTORY OPTIONS ADDED
We are excited to offer hull 478 of this proven design for sale. She is in stock, on our docks, and she is ready to sail away!
Please note: some photos and video may show options not included with our stock vessel. Please contact us for full details.
From the manufacturer:
In 2004 Seawind Catamarans launched the 38ft Seawind 1160… a ground breaking and innovative design that gained worldwide acclaim for its clever layout and use of space, ergonomic design and effi cient short-handed sailing performance. With well over 100 Seawind 1160s launched and sailing the world, the design has been well proven, from crossing the world’s largest oceans to chartering in the beautiful locations such as the Whitsundays, Thailand and Caribbean. Now with the Seawind and Corsair Marine design teams joining forces, a whole new approach is being taken to this classic design.
Though the Seawind 1160 LITE will feature the same resininfused construction and same hull, deck, rig, sails and the famous Trifold door system of the previous 100 or so Seawind 1160s built, the design team have gone back to the drawing board on how to streamline the design to offer a robust cruising cat at a very attractive price.
One of the most noticeable differences on board the Seawind 1160 LITE is the new sleek interior design and fit out. The timber kit will be replaced with lightweight and stylish timber look laminate surfaces, with a new contemporary neutral colour palette as specified by Seawind’s interior stylist. The upholstery will be modern, angular, yet practical with a range of hard wearing Sunbrella fabrics to choose from.
The Seawind 1160 LITE also changes from the traditional diesel sail drives to lighter 20hp Honda (or 25hp Yamaha) outboard engines with electric tilt.
The layout will remain largely unchanged, though the ensuite on the starboard forward cabin will be replaced with a walk in wardrobe and wet locker.
The galley will be simplified with an upright fridge/freezer and three-burner stove, but still offered the same amount of storage with lockers, a handy shelf and plenty of cupboard space – far more in fact than in larger cats with galley up designs.
Factory Options Added to this Vessel
GALLEY ICEER BENCHTOP FREEZER DIESEL
CABIN AND WATER HEATER (3X HEATING OUTLETS)
ENGINE UPGRADE TO 2X 25HP HIGH THRUST YAMAHA'S
DIGITAL ENGINE HOUR/TACHOMETER
ADJUSTABLE BALL BEARING BATTEN CAR
UPGRADE WINCH 45 ELECTRIC UPGRADE
DINGHY OUTBOARD BRACKET
SCREENS INSECT - SIDE HATCHES
SCREENS HATCH SKY - BLACKOUT/INSECT
SCREENS CABIN'S PRIVACY
SCREENS TOILET PRIVACY
NAVIGATION DESK WITH STORAGE COMPARTMENT
COCKPIT HELM SEAT - (FOLDING PLATINUM STYLE) -(2)
COCKPIT TARGA CUSHIONS
UPGRADE TO COMPOSITE STEERING WHEELS - (2)
B&G NAVIGATION PACKAGE WITH 7" PLOTTER, TRIDATA AND AUTOPILOT__
B&G 12" PLOTTER UPGRADE __
B&G BROADBAND 4G RADAR
B&G VHF RADIO
SHORE POWER 3XDGPO 110V 60HZ INC GALVANIC BLOCKER
BATTERY CHARGER / INVERTER: MASTERVOLT 2500W/100AMP 110V
TRANSOM STEP LIGHTS X 8
SOLAR PANELS UPGRADE FROM 2 X 125W TO 2 X 200W
STEREO/AM/FM/ CD/DVD PLAYER WITH WIRELESS LINK & 4 SPEAKERS
ANCHOR WINCH - ELECTRIC
DECK WASH FRESHWATER
TRANSOM SHOWER - HOT & COLD
ELECTRIC TOILET XL QUIET FLUSH UPGRADE (2)
STBD FWD HEAD WITH SHOWER, BASIN AND TOILET
- Enclosed cockpit
- 2 x 200W Solar panels
- Dinghy Davits
- Electric 45 primary winch
- Dinghy outboard bracket
- Composite steering wheels
- Electric anchor winch
- Anchor bridle
- Deck freshwater wash
- Transom hot/cold shower
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Galley window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
5 x Forward anchor & storage hatches.
2 x Cockpit engine access hatches.
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 6x Safety handles around cockpit.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 9 x Rope clutches.
- Sheet winches : 1 x 45ST – 2 speed self tailing, 2 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. With 700mm high lifelines to meet CE requirements.
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder: folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- Cockpit targa and helm chshions
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom. Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging:
– Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
– Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
– Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Stainless Steel wire.
– Main halyard: 12mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
– Jib halyard: 8mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Topping lift: 8mm rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Boom outhaul: 10mm Spectra.
- Single line reefing, run to helm. Three reefing points with 2 reef lines:
– Reef 1&3: 10mm rope. Leech/Clew blocks and snap shackle.
– Reef 2: 10mm rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Main sheet: 10mm rope
– Main traveller control: 10mm rope
– Jib sheet: 10mm rope
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction. Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens.
- Mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail, curved headsail traveller track with end stops. With New single line control sheet to cockpit.
- Electric 45 primary winch for mainsail & folding doors.
- Jib roller reefing
- Main reefing blocks.
- Mast adjustable ball bearing batten car upgrade
- New Lightweight interior redesign.
- Furniture and cabin sides gloss gelcoat finish.
- Cabin top lined with light weight internally molded gelcoat liner.
- New Floors: synthetic timber flooring.
- New Lightweight cupboard doors and trimmings
- Insect screens throughout.
- New Lightweight grp saloon table
- Upholstered settee.
- New Lightweight grp coffee table
- Forward aluminium opening windows.
- Saloon side windows in 8mm toughened glass.
- Tri folding cockpit doors
- Removable low profile, helm hatches.
- Navigation cupboard & desk
- Light weight pvc foam cored timber doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- 12volt LED lighting.
PORT & STARBOARD HEAD:
- Polished light weight pvc foam cored timber door.
- Polished light weight pvc foam cored timber door.
- Electric toilet. Discharge via holding tank.
- Holding tank built in. Discharge pump out by shore station or directly overboard 130L.
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet survey requirements.
- Vanity basin with pressure water.
- Separate shower stall with wall mounted shower head & mixer tap in port head.
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality
Webasto hydronic diesel furnace with dedicated diesel tank.
- Hot water tank heated by Webasto system and 110V shore power.
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Polystone counter surfaces.
- Three (3) burner LPG stove, stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- LPG oven
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure fresh water system.
- Refrigerator: Front opening upright fridge with freezing compartment 80 litres.
- Twin deep freezer
- Under bench storage
- Trash bin.
- LPG solenoid control in galley
- Upgraded 25hp Yahaama engines. Mounted under helm seat at each steering station.
- 5” leg extensions added to engines to reduce cavitation.
- Remote electric key start with electric tilt fitted.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station.
- 2x 100l fuel tanks mounted in external locker fwd of mast.
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors..
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (260 amp hrs) : 2 x 130 amp hr heavy duty batteries. One engine cranking battery – 130 amp hr heavy duty battery.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit.
- 4 x 12V Outlets.
- Galvanic blocker
- Mastervolt 2599W inverter & battery charger
- Transom step lights
- CE approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- 2 x 200W solar panels
- B&G Navigation package with 12" plotter.
- B&G Tridata
- B&G Autopilot with remote
- B&G Broadband 4G radar
- B&G VHF Radio
- Fusion sound system with 4 wireless link speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.