Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Sun Odyssey 52.5|
|Location||Gloucester Point, Virginia, United States|
|Max Draft||2.01 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||5860|
|Fuel Tanks||106 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||228 gal|
|Holding Tanks||31 gal|
This is a big nice cruising boat with a very large owners cabin and two private aft staterooms with ensuite heads. She has great stowage and a big cockpit with walk thru transom. She has in mast furling and Harken electric primary winches and electric cabin top winch. She is scheduled for bottom paint and hull waxing at the end of May. Tropic Bird is a one owner boat that has never been chartered. She has a 100 horsepower Yanmar diesel and her Norhern Lights Lugger generator was new in 2014 and has just 240 hours. She has Hybrid touch screen Raymarine chart plotters and Simrad Vhfs with AIS. A Side Power bow thruster makes close quarters maneuvering easy. She has a full cockpit enclosure, heat and air as well as diesel heat.
The layout in TROPIC BIRD is wonderful for long term cruising. She has a very large open saloon with a dinette to port and a big galley to starboard. There is a big forward private stateroom with an Island berth an ensuite head and a sit down vanity with abundant stowage. There is also generous stowage under the centerline berth.
Aft there are two matching aft cabins with ensuite heads.
The Navigators station is aft of the galley. It is a forward facing chart table with a Chart plotter, VHF, SSB and electrical panels within easy reach.
The main saloon and forward cabins are heated and cooled by air conditioning. The entire bat is also heated by a Webasto diesel cabin heater.
The interior of this boat is very nice. She has great over head ventilation with screens and blinds built in to each hatch.
- 4 burner propane stove with oven
- Corian counter tops
- Regrigeration and freezer
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Great stowage in galley
Sails and Rigging
- In Mast furling
- Two forward roller furling headsails on Profurl furlers
- Boom Break
- Harken 66.2 Electric Primary winches next to helm
- Harken electric winch on cabin top
- Harken winch on cabin top starboard side for sail controls
- Raymarine Hybrid touch Chart plotters at helm and in nav station new 2014
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Wind
- SEA 235 Single side band radio with grounding plane and insulated back stay
- Simrad VHF radio with AIS new 2017
- Simrad handheld VHF radio new 2017
- ACR 406 EPIRB
- Flat screen Television
- 110 volt and 12 volt systems
- Northern Lights Lugger generator 240 hrs new 2012
- Magnim Battery charger/monitor/ 2000 watt inverter new 2017
- 3 4D AGM batteries new 2018
- 2 starting batteries
- Side Power Bow thruster
- Dodger, Bimini top and full enclosure
- Air conditioning
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass
- 12' Zodiac inflatable with 15hp Mercury outboard motor
- Outboard motor davit
- Winslow 6 man liferaft certified 2012
- ACR 406 EPIRB
- Gori folding prop
- Dripless shaft seal
- Cockpit cushions
- Fenders and fender boards
- New Yanmar fuel injectors and new turbo 2017
- Hull waxed and bottom painted June 2018
- Lead keel
On Deck Stowage
There are two cockpit lockers that have good space and there are smaller lockers in the cockpit as well but the real show stopper is the forward deck locker. Located just aft of the anchor locker is a big stowage area that some use as crew quarters. There is room for two bunks but most owners use this as a garage. This unique feature allows you to take any gear you want and stow it below the working deck. Scuba geat, compressor, dingy, big fenders, kite boards, you can bring it all.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.