Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||9.75 m|
|Max Draft||1.4 m|
|Dry Weight||21000 lb|
|Cabin Headroom||1.96 m|
|Designer||Robert K. Johnson|
|Fuel Tanks||85 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||170 gal|
Island Packet's very popular mid-size cruiser the IP380 is built to carry her owner's to far off cruising destinations. The deep, comfortable cockpit provides a high level of security in even the roughest weather.
The spacious and light filled airy accommodations featuring fine teak cabinetry offset by neutral toned soft furnishings give this vessel the feeling of a much bigger yacht. Her long encapsulated keel provides excellent tracking on long passages, while her cutaway forefoot and self-tacking stays'l and cutter rig allow for dead easy short-handed tacking in confined waterways. Her cutter rigged sail plan ensures that even the single-handed sailor will be impressed. Her 56 hp Yanmar offers ample power for cruising inland waterways, and for negating big tidal flows. She offers generous accommodations, with a centreline semi-walk-around double berth cabin forward, an athwartships double cabin aft, along with settee berths in the saloon. Her galley offers plenty of bench space for food preparation, and enough cupboard storage to swallow the most complete provisions list.
Designer: Robert K. Johnson
Builder: Island Packet Yachts, Largo Florida, USA
Length: 39' 7" - 12.06m
Beam: 3.97 metres
Draft: 1.32 metres
Displacement: 21000 lbs - 9500 kg Approx.
Keel / Ballast: 9000 lbs - 4050 kg Approx.
Hull Material: Fibreglass/GRP Solid fiberglass, hand laid triaxial roving with vinylester and polyester resin.
Deck Material: Cored laminate fibreglass with PolyCore.
Engine: Yanmar 4JH2E - 56 hp inboard diesel. Racor 500ma fuel filter Balmar 100amp alternator Diesel Priming pump Muffler: Centek Vernalift 6"x16" muffler (New 2014)
Propulsion: Max Prop Easy, 4 blade - 17" diameter feathering prop (new 2014).
Fuel: 85 Gallons - 320 Litres
- Main cabin - forward V-berth with queen size memory foam mattress (New 2015), easily entered from both port and starboard.
- Aft cabin - double bunk athwart ship.
- Dorade vents: three large AAA brand 100mm tall oval shaped screw on vents (New 2016)
- Naugahyde upholstery, cream coloured upholstery in main saloon
- Eleven opening ports with screens - polished stainless steel, safety glass
- Five Lewmar deck hatches: forward cabin, saloon, head, aft cabin, galley (acrylic & aluminium)
- Forward cabin with privacy doors to saloon & head compartment. Large double centerline island berth with full length teak shelves outboard, large stowage lockers under. Aft end of bunk lifts on gas assisted support struts to reveal large blanket tray. Generous cedar lined hanging locker with shelf over, two bureaus with shelves over, drawers under berth. Three opening ports plus overhead hatch, deck vent, varnished teak & holly sole
- Forward head with teak trim, large vanity with linen cabinet, mirror, polished stainless steel sink, hot/cold pressure water with shower.
- Fold away acrylic shower doors enclose separate shower area; electric drain pump. Fold down teak shower seat, storage cabinets, opening port & large overhead hatch, toothbrush holder with cup, toilet paper holder, integral recessed lighting, full length mirror
- Main saloon with pull-out double settee berth to port, single settee berth to starboard, teak cabinets & book shelves outboard of both settees. Large stowage areas behind & under each settee. Cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over. Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w/bottle stowage) for unobstructed 4' wide varnished teak & holly sole. Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports, deck vents & overhead handrails
- Navigation station with table and tray storage under, drawer, nav light, generous nav/electronics cabinet with master AC/DC electrical panels plus room for variety of owner installed equipment
- Chart stowage drawer beneath settee
- Aft cabin with privacy door to main cabin. Large athwartship double berth with full length teak shelf outboard, integral overhead reading lights, stowage lockers under.
- Generous cedar lined hanging locker with shelf over, bureau with shelf over, full length mirror, two opening ports plus overhead hatch, varnished teak & holly sole
- Courtesy/night lights with switch by companionway
- All interior cushions of upholstery grade dual density foam covered in Naugahyde
- Removable teak companionway ladder with engine access from all sides
- Moulded slip resistant cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley & nav station, w/draining grate in front of ladder. Teak grate lifts out for dust pan, dust pan lifts for bilge sump access with light
- Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, trim - select grain with furniture quality satin varnish finish throughout
- Teak louvered cabin & locker doors - deluxe trim; push button safety latches on locker doors
- Moulded fibreglass interior headliner with textured finish, teak trim
- Teak & holly sole in main saloon, forward & aft cabins - varnish finish
Toilet: Raritan PHII Head Manual Pump (New 2014)
- Large wrap-around design with high pressure laminate surfaces, teak sea rails on all edges, flip up counter extension
- Double stainless steel sink with deluxe polished finish, hot & cold pressure water tap, manual pump, retractable spray unit
- Roll-away trash bin, teak paper towel holder, towel rack & soap rack
- Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers
- Large storage areas above & below counter, storage drawer, cabinet, dry storage locker, large drawer beneath ice box
- Microwave oven - 115V A-C
Refrigeration: Waeco Adler Barbour Compressor. Large refrigerator with small internal freezer.
Ice Box - top loading, injected froth type urethane insulation throughout, electric drain pump, inside light w/manual switch, hinged, gasketed lid w/support strut.
WaterMaker: Spectra Ventura deluxe 200T watermaker. 12 volt DC, 9 gallon/hr max - (New 2015)
Custom Iverson's brand dodger and bimini with solar arch and connector panel upgraded 1.25 inch diameter stainless steel frame. Navy Sunbrella with with tan accents, 1.5mm thick aircraft grade polycarbonate dodger windows (New 2014). Captains navy Sunbrella covers for sails, winches, sheets, helm. Boat sunshades for main sail and staysail boom
- Rocna, 20kg (55lb) primary anchor, (New 2014)
- 300ft of 3/8" hi-test chain, (New 2014)
- Lewmar V3 windlass, 12 volt - 1000watt with 1962lbs max pull (890kg) includes rope capstan and manual recovery kit, (New 2015)
- Secondary Anchor: 45lb CQR stored in lazarette
- Stern Anchor: Danforth with 50ft chain and 200ft of rope rode stored in lazarette
- Two SeaSafe stainless steel anchor rollers w/chocks.
- 124 cone Jordan Series Drogue, on a total of 280ft of line, (New 2015)
- Delta drogue, medium size for slowing boat or emergency steering in event of rudder/steering system failure, (New 2016)
- ACR Global Fix Pro GPS enabled EPIRB, 406mhz (New 2014)
- Jacklines on deck and in cockpit, with dedicated folding pad eye attachment points (New 2014)
- Double stainless steel life lines with side gate -replaced 2014
- Bow and stern pulpit, 1 inch stainless steel tubing
- Stern pulpit extended with 1 inch stainless steel tubing around cockpit for increased security at sea - (New 2015)
- ACR SM-2 Bouy light tethered to MOB life ring (New 2015)
- Radar Reflector: Echomax EM230 Mast mounted
- Full length stainless steel cabin top hand rails
- Hinged padeyes (4) for cockpit harness attachment
- 115V AC hot water heater with diesel engine heat transfer loop. Hot water is stored in tank when motoring.
- AC shore power
- Kyocera 140watt solar panels (5x) for a total of 700watts of clean and free solar energy. Easily powers the refrigerator compressor, electronic navigation, autopilot, and water maker. (New 2015)
- House Battery Bank: 4 - 100ah Lifeline AMG cells, 400ah total (New 2013)
- Start Battery: New 2017
- Caframo fans throughout vessel. Two in main salon, and one each in head, galley, and aft cabin (New 2014)
- 12volt LED interior lights throughout vessel (New 2013)
- Xantrex Xpower 3000watt inverter (12volt DC to 120volt)
Electronics / Navigation
- Chart Plotter: Raymarine e127,12-inch hybrid touch MFD, wifi enabled, with updated Navionics charts for entire south pacific from French Polynesia to eastern Australia. Installed at the helm (new 2014)
- Instrument Displays: Raymarine i70 digital displays, Qty 3 - two at helm, one at nav desk (new 2014)
- Wind/Depth/Speed Instruments: Raymarine itc-5 (new 2014)
- Raymarine P70 control head, installed at helm (new 2014)
- Raymarine ACU-400 power controller (new 2014)
- Raymarine type 2 short mechanical linear ram, 12VDC, below deck, short throw (new 2014)
- Raymarine evolution EV1 sensor core (new 2014)
- SSB Icom M802
- VHF: Icom IC-M424G (New 2016)
- AIS Transceiver: Raymarine AIS 650 (New 2015)
- Raymarine AIS Splitter 100 (New 2015)
- Raymarine RS130 GPS Receiver (New 2014)
- ICOM HM-195b command mic mounted in the cockpit
- Jib: 120% Island Planet yankee cut sail with foam strip luff. (New March 2015)
- Staysail - Sobstad staysail on a self tacking boom
- Jib and Staysail installed on Harken roller furling
- Main: Sobstad triple reef, full batten main with double-line reefing lines led back to cockpit- original
- Code Zero: Island Planet brand 150% 2.5oz nylon genaker on Selden CX 25 continuous line furler. (New 2015)
- Storm Staysail: 85 sq-ft Gale Sail, hanks on over the top of the roller furled staysail. (New 2015)
Mast / Rigging
- Standing Rigging: 1x19 stainless steel alloy wire with rotary swaged terminals and Hoyt turnbuckles. Mast pulled for a full refit during the summer of 2014. All electrical wiring, halyard sheaves, spinnaker block, halyard protectors, and conduit replaced. Added mainsail lazy jack's, LED spreader lights, and radar mounting, (New 2014)
- Forespar 13-24 ft adjustable whisker pole mounted on full length mast track
- Running Rigging: A mix of double braid and high performance dyneema core double braid (New 2014-2015)
- Keel stepped mast, all anodised spars
- Custom fit cockpit cushions
- Stern gate w/quick release hook
- Swim ladder (stainless steel transom mount) w/rubber treads
- Primary winches: Lewmar Evo 55 two speed self tailing winches with custom stainless steel backing plates (New March 2015) Qty 2
- Secondary winches: Lewmar Ocean 48 two speed self tailing winches (Original - Excellent condition) Qty 2
- Cabin top winches: Lewmar Ocean 30 two speed self tailing wind for halyard and reefing lines Qty 2, plus a Lewmar 8 for staysail sheet (Original - Excellent condition)
- Mast winches- Lewmar Ocean 24 drum winch for jib halyard and a Lewmar Ocean 8 drum winch for staysail halyard
- Steering: Whitlock Premier XL rack and pinion wheel steering
- Compass: Ritchie with custom Island Packet nav grid
- Four 12" mooring cleats, two 10" spring line cleats, chocks & flush mount stainless steel chafe guards
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.