Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Brunswick, Georgia, United States|
|Length at Water Line||11.89 m|
|Max Draft||1.12 m|
|Dry Weight||13000 lb|
|Total Sail Area||798 ft²|
|Max Bridge Clearance||18.11 m|
|Cabin Headroom||1.93 m|
|Fuel Tanks||100 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||100 gal|
|Holding Tanks||30 gal|
The US built Manta catamarans have developed and maintained a loyal following of knowledgeable cruisers. These yachts are known for their sound construction, excellent performance, and full compliment of factory installed cruising gear. 9 Lives is no exception, and after a recent refit at the Hinckley yard in Savannah she is sporting a new rig and sails that have her primed for her next adventure. Don't let this one sail away without you!
Yacht Description and Inventory
Entering the salon from the spacious cockpit: A beautiful custom-made inlaid wooden dining table sets the tone for this immaculately maintained yacht. Seating for six is provided at the well upholstered navy blue fabric-covered settee. Aft to stbd is a built-in cabinet with a TV and storage below. To port forward is a huge top-loading Adler-Barbour refrigerator with a separate top-loading freezer. The chart table is to port with easily accessed electric panel below. The U-shaped galley is aft of the chart table on the port side of the salon and features deep, double S/S sinks, 3 burner Princess stove and oven and microwave. The port hull is dedicated to the owner's comfort with a fore and aft queen berth, cedar-lined hanging locker and several drawers for storage and spacious head with separate shower forward and four shelf pantry and teak bookcases between port side cabin and head. The starboard hull has an athwart-ships queen berth aft w/storage drawers and cedar-lined hanging locker, a mid-ship's head w/separate shower and single berth & hanging locker forward. Between stbd side cabins are book shelves and six custom-built-in tool drawers w/tools.
- As is the custom with Cat's, the huge cockpit accommodations on 9 Lives leaves little to be desired. Seating for eight plus helm-seat makes for pleasant evenings at anchor, on the dock, and while under way. Door entry into the salon with separate screen door is airy and accommodative.
Galley / Salon
Top-loading 10 cu ft Adler-Barbour air cooled refrigerator and freezer w/ 6" insulation and digital temperature gauges. Built-in Tappan 1000W Microwave. Deep, double SS sink. 3-burner Princess propane stove & oven and venting range hood (propane tank not provided). Hot & cold pressure water with spray attachment. Manual cold FW pump into sink. Additional filtered spigot for drinking water in sink. SS 12 gal Force 10 hot water heater, (new in 2006) Numerous storage cabinets in galley. Kitchen timer. Custom dining table with storage for two folding chairs underneath.
- Garmin 4210 Chart plotter.
- Garmin GMR 18 HD Radar.
- Garmin GMI 10 Wind instruments.
- Garmin GHP 12 Autopilot.
- Comar Dual Channel AIS receiver.
- B&G Network Quad spd/depth/log/temp.
- B&G Network GPS Plus.
- (2) Faria in hull depth sounders (one in each hull)
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB radio.
- ACR 406 EPIRB (Good through 10/19).
- Standard Horizon GX5000S VHF at nav. station w/speaker, hailer and masthead mounted antenna.
- Standard Horizon remote RAM mike at helm.
- Standard Horizon HX471S handheld VHF with charge base at nav. station (serviced and new battery in 2012).
- Garmin 76 GPS at nav. station
- Exhaust temperature alarms for each engine at helm.
- Polaroid 17” LCD TV w/ RCA DVD/Blueray player.
- Boss AM/FM/CD Stereo w/4 speakers.
- Handheld battery/12 volt spotlight.
- Garmin GPS 45 Handheld GPS
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF
- (4) 125W Kyocera solar panels w/ dual Blue Sky controllers and IPN – Pro Remote.
- Air – X wind generator with run/stop switch.
- (2) Cruisaire 13,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C & heat w/digital thermostats.
- 3000W Victron Energy inverter/charger w/ VE.Bus remote
- (6) interior 12V fans.
- (2) solar ventilators.
- (2) 30A shore power cables and adapters
- Xintex S-2A propane control with (2) remote gas sensors.
- (6) T-125 Plus 6 volt 240Ah Trojan wet cell battery house bank (new 2015). Charged by solar, wind generator, engine alternators or shore power via Victron inverter/charger.
- (1) Group 27 AGM starting battery charged by auxiliary circuit from solar panels or via Balmar Duocharge from house bank. (2017)
- LED lighting in main salon, galley and berths.
- (2) 2200GPH bilge pumps (one in each hull) with Ultra Pump switches
- Water Witch high bilge level alarm system.
- Tank Systems monitor for holding tank levels.
- (2) 100A Balmar engine driven alternators with external MC-612 regulators.
Partial bridge deck/netting forward of the main cabin (bow) provides awesome space for enjoying the outdoors. Aluminum arch over cockpit provides full support for solid aluminum cockpit cover. Aft of the cover are three lazzarettes, propane grill, and block & tackle for dingy storage.
- Full battened Doyle Main (2016) with 3 reef points, lazy jacks and 'stack-pack' style sail cover. 2nd reef point is jiffy reef rigged..
- Tides Marine Sail Track and Slides
- Self-tacking Camberspar jib (2016).
- SS standing rigging (replaced in 2017).
- Polyurethane coated alum mast & boom.
- 1.5oz nylon asymmetrical spinnaker with sock, winch, halyard & bridal system.
- Harken 2 speed #44 electric winch in cockpit.
- Extra main halyard.
- All running rigging is color coded (all halyards/sheets replaced 2016)
- Sun screens P/S and aft.
- Custom wood cockpit table.
- 800W Maxwell anchor windlass
- 60# Manson Supreme primary anchor
- 45# Delta anchor
- Fortress FX-23 aluminum anchor
- 225’ - 5/16” primary chain rode
- 300’ - ¾” three strand rope rode on reel.
- 300’ - 5/8” double braid line on reel.
- AB 10’-6” Aluminum bottom dinghy w/ 15 HP 2 stroke Yamaha outboard w/ spare parts for outboard.
- All seacocks are Forespar Marelon.
- Webasto hydraunic heating system. Fan coil units in salon and owners head.
- Ship’s brass clock and barometer.
- Engine spare parts.
- Tools in custom drawers on stbd side.
- Spare saildrive zincs..
- Spare 60A alternator.
- Each Volvo engine has a Groco bronze seawater strainer and dual Racor 210 fuel filters.
- Cockpit enclosure.
- Magma propane gas grille w/ separate 10 lb aluminum tank.
- Honda EU 2000i portable Generator
- Viking 6 man liferaft
- (4) ABC-10 fire extinguishers.
- Fire Blanket.
- Horseshoe life rig with MOB pole and strobe light.
- Ditch bag
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.