Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
Custom designed and built by Jonmeri Yachts of Finland, MISCHIEVOUS has led a charmed life competing in every Newport Bermuda Race since built and wintering in St. Barths under the care of a professional captain and crew.
Her construction is of vacuum bagged epoxy Kevlar with Klegicel coring; strong and light. Her interior is of the finest teak and Finnish Birch, vacuum bagged over light weight panels. She is elegant and refined below and all business on deck. A joy to sail, competitively or in relaxed fashion and comfortable to cruise at sea or island hopping.
She is currently located in Massachusetts and priced to sell. She needs updates in sail inventory, but could easily be put into condition for the 2018 Bermuda Race.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
1. Yanmar 4JH3HTE Diesel,100 HP, 4,300 Hours
2. Fischer Panda Generator4200FC 4.2 KW
3. Prosine ACS
4. Heart Interface Inverter
5. Seafrost Refrigeration and Freezer
6. Seafrost Custom Air Conditioning System
7. Alpin Inox SS Stove/ Oven
8. Furuno Weather Fax
9. Robertson Auto Pilot
10. SEA 322 Single Side Band Radio
11. SEA 156 VHF Radio
12. Norhtstar 952x GPS
13. Raymarine E120 Chartplotter & Radar
14. Garmin 276C GPS
15. Ockham UNISY Sailing Instruments: Speed, Wind, Heading, Depth
16. Hewlitt Packer Printer
17. Dock for Computer
18. Stereo with Speakers in Salon and Cockpit.
1. Solimar Twin Pedestal Steering System
2. 2 Harken 64.2 Runner Winches
3. Harken 1100 Mainsail Winch with Grinder & Crossover
4. 2 Harken 48 Main Traveler Winches
5. 2 Harken 980 Secondary Winches with Crossover to Main Grinder
6. 2 Harken 1100 Primary Winches with Twin, In-line Grinders
7. 2 Harken 56.2 Halyard Winches
8. 2 Harken 48 Halyard Winches
9. 10 Spinlock Jammers
10. All Tracks and Deck Hardware is Harken
11. 4 Ockham Jumbos at Gooseneck
12. 5 Ockham Sailing Instruments Cockpit
13. Full Cockpit Awning
14. Dodger for Forward Companionway
Lt 1 Evolution 10
Code 2. Evolution. 9
Code 2. Quantum. 6
Code 2 Halsey Lidgard.
Genoa, Heavy # 1
Genoa, Light # 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.