Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||38 MK II|
|Location||Rock Hall, Maryland, United States|
|Length at Water Line||9.58 m|
|Max Draft||1.5 m|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||299|
|Fuel Tanks||37 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||106 gal|
|Holding Tanks||30 gal|
Voila is an MK-II Sabre 38, one of the great success stories among the many popular Roger Hewson designed Sabre yachts. She is a blue water capable vessel and a performance oriented cruiser.
The Sabre 38 MK II accommodates up to seven in a two stateroom layout with 6'-4" headroom throughout (all berths & settees are 6'-6") with a full varnished teak interior with varnished teak and holly sole. There is abundant natural light and ventilation given her four large fixed ports and eleven opening ports along with three polished stainless steel dorades and two large and four smaller hatches. Artificial lighting is equally well addressed with swivel style reading lamps at each berth/settee as well as several overhead dome style lamps.
Starting forward is the Master Stateroom featuring a generous V-Berth below which there are large cargo drawers. Above the berth the hull is lined with varnished ash "ceilings" and a full length teak storage shelf. Aft and to starboard is a hanging locker while opposite to port is a dressing seat with storage under and two lockers outboard as well as a small vanity and sink with H&C pressure water.
Next aft is the Main Salon with L-Settee that makes out into a double berth to port and straight settee to starboard. Both settees have tankage and some storage under. Behind the settees there is storage as well as in teak lockers and shelves above. Dining is from a foldaway table that stows at the forward bulkhead when not in use. Hidden behind the table is a glass/storage rack.
The aft facing Nav. Station is just aft of the starboard settee and features a bench seat, flip top type chart table with chest of drawers below. The yacht's electrical distribution panels are above as are navigational instruments and storage in two lockers.
Opposite the L-Shaped galley detailed below while aft is the Head featuring vanity with stainless steel sink with H&C pressure water, separate shower area draining to its own sump, manual w.c. plumbed via a Y-Valve to the holding tank.
Aft of the galley is the private Aft Cabin with queen width berth above where the hull is lined with varnished "ceilings" and then under deck lockers. Forward of the berth is a dressing seat outboard and then a large hanging locker.
There are (4) 12 V fans, a clock, barometer and screens for hatches and ports. The hot water heater is 12 gallons.
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine, knot, depth, WD/WS
- Raymarine ST 7000 autopilot
- Ray marine C80 Radar chart plotter
- 2 KW Radar
- AM/FM stereo speakers inside and in cockpit
- Personal EPIRB
- (2) VHF radios with dedicated antennas
- Ritchie compass (rebuilt 2017)
- Electronic charts
- 4 burner SafeGas stove with oven
- Adler Barbour refrigeration
- Dual stainless sinks with manual cold water foot pump
- Alpenglow overhead light
- All lines lead aft to cockpit
- (2) CST 52 genoa sheet wenches
- Reefing lines lead to self tailing winch of port cabin top
- Main sheet winch on stb cabin top
- Electric windlass (2016) with 250' change and Delta 35
- Fortress anchor with rope and chain
- Dorade vents
- Outboard bracket
- Emergency tiller
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- ACR throwable
- Stern ladder with teak steps
- Port and stb side boarding gates
Sails and Rigging
- Sloop rig
- 2008 Sails : 8.1 Oz fully battened main with 3 reef points. 8.1 Oz 135% roller furling genoa, 1.5 Oz asymmetrical spinnaker
- Sail Trim : main sheet, main traveler, rigid boom vang, down haul, outhaul, hydraulic back stay adjuster, tow-able genoa lead blocks. All lines lead aft to cockpit.
- Forespar line control whisker pole is mounted on the mast. Can be used to pole out either the genoa or asymmetrical spinnaker on a down wind run.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.