Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Middle River, Maryland, United States|
|Length at Water Line||9.22 m|
|Max Draft||1.62 m|
|Dry Weight||15000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||15.29 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 33 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 40 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 21 gal|
This Catalina 36 MKI features a Rebuilt Engine with low hours, Reconditioned Sails and more! She has been well maintained by proud owners over the years and is in excellent operating condition. A fine example of the highly popular Catalina 36 line.
Catalina 36 MKI - Upgrades
Salon Sole - Heavy Grade 3/8" Teak & Holly - 2004
Blue Seas Electric Panel - 2005 Raymarine AutoPilot - 2005 High Output Alternator - 2005 Adler Barbour Refrigeration - 2005 Engine Rebuild - 2014 Sails Reconditioned - 2014 New Acrylic Windows w/Cherry Frames - 2015 VHF Radio - 2017 New Batteries - 2018 Strong Sail Track System Lifelines Replaced New Cockpit Cushions New Salon Upholstery
Catalina 36 MKI - Manufacturer's Description
Catalina first began building yachts in 1969 and immediately made their mark on the cruising world with the innovations of designer Frank Butler. Over the following five decades, Catalina has produced a number of outstanding yachts, winning accolades and industry awards thanks to their quality and continued innovation. Early on in their history, Catalina Yachts adopted a program that promoted long term models, which resulted in strong owner satisfaction and active owners' associations. The Catalina 36 has become a staple line from Catalina and is likely the most popular 36 foot sailboat ever built, with over 3,000 hulls constructed since 1982 when the original 36 MK I was introduced to the market.
Catalina 36 MKI - Walkthrough
The roomy cockpit with seating for at 8 features an Edson a Wheel & Binnacle with a Ritchie Compass, engine throttle and gear shift port, starboard, Raymarine Autopilot and GPS mount. A teak drink holder and folding cockpit table are attached. The Universal Engine control panel is found portside.
The stern features a stainless steel railing w/swim ladder, stainless steel dingy davits and outboard engine mount. A life sling is attached on the port side and a cockpit shower is found under the aft bench on the port side.
Two built in storage compartments can be found port and starboard. Additional storage is provided by a Lazarette locker and a port side under seat locker. Two cockpit speakers can be found aft and port.
Two Lewmar 48 Winches are mounted port and starboard for jib trim, with an additional Lewmar 16 Winch mounted on the starboard cabin top, to trim the cabin mounted main sheet. Wind/speed/depth instrumentation is mounted on the starboard bulked.
The cockpit is protected from the sun and sea by a Bimini and Dodger.
Moving forward the deck is protected by Stainless Steel Stern and Bow Railings connected by dual lifelines running the length of the deck port and starboard; gates are found at the bow and stern. Teak Hand Rails run along the cabin top, port and starboard. An anchor locker can be found at the bow along with two bow mounted anchors (Bruce & Plow). A Simpson - Lawrence electric windless is recess mounted in the anchor locker, along with a wash down spigot.
The single spreader rig features Hood Seafurl System 3 Roller Furling, a Boom Vang and Lazy Jacks. Two Lewmar 30 two speed winches are mounted on the mast port side and one Lewmar 16 two speed winch is mast mounted starboard. The standing rigging is stainless cable.
Cleats are found at the bow, midships and at the stern.
Entering the main cabin the galley is found to port and the nav station to starboard. Forward of the galley on the port side is a U shaped settee with seating for 6. Opposite on starboard are two seats separated by a table with a Toshiba Flat Screen TV mounted above. The head is found forward on the port side with a built in chest of drawers opposite on starboard. There is a Teak & Holly Sole throughout.
The U-Shaped Galley features a double stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water, a Hillerange oven/stove, a Sharp Microwave and an icebox equipped with Alder Barbour refrigeration. Ample storage cabinets are provided throughout.
The forward facing nave station features a chart table, swivel chair, radio & navigation electronics, the main electrical panel, battery monitor and fuel gage.
HEAD: The head features a manual marine toilet, stainless steel sink w/hot & cold running water, shower w/shower bench, cabinets & mirrors.
The forward cabin features a V-Berth bunk for 2. Under bunk storage, built-in drawers and a hanging locker on the starboard side.
The aft cabin is entered on the starboard side next to the Nav Station. There is a short single bunk on the starboard side (suitable for a small person or child) and a double bunk on the port.
The engine compartment is found under the companionway stairs.
Catalina 36 MKI - Salon
- U Sette with Solid Cherry Table, Seats 6; converts to a double bunk - Twin Seats w/Solid Cherry Table - Toshiba 22" Flat Screen TV, Model 19AV600U - Stereo Speakers - Built-In Cabinetry - Overhead and Cabinetry Mounted Lighting - Teak & Holly Sole Throughout
Catalina 36 MKI - Accomodations
- Private Cabin - V-Berth Sleeps 2 - Hanging Locker - Surround Shelving - Lights - Fan
- Private Cabin - Small Single Berth (child); Starboard Side - Double Berth; Port Side - Port Hole - Mirror - Lights
- Converts to Double Berth
Catalina 36 MKI - Galley
- Hillerange Propane 2-Burner Stove/Oven w/Cuttingboard Top
- Sharp Microwave
- Icebox with Alder Barbour Refrigeration
- Double Stainless Steel Sink w/Hot & Cold Running Water - Ample Storage Cabinets
Catalina 36 MKI - Head
- Manual Marine Toilet - Stainless Steel Sink w/Hot & Cold Running Water - Shower w/Seat - Storage Cabinets - Mirror
Catalina 36 MKI - Cockpit
- Edson Steering
- Edison Binnacle w/GPS Mount
- Ritchie Compass- 2 Lewmar 48 Self Tailing Winches- 1 Lewmar 16 Self Tailing Winch- Wind, Speed, Direction Electronics- Stainless Stern Railing w/Integrated Swim Ladder- Shower w/Hot & Cold Running Water- Stainless Dingy Davits- Ouboard Motor Mount- Stereo Speakers- Folding Teak Table w/Drink Holder- Lazarette Locker- Bench Locker; port side - Bimini Top w/Enclosure - Dodger
Catalina 36 MKI - Sails
- Main Sail (refurbished in 2014)
- 150% Genoa (refurbished in 2014)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker - 150%
- Main Sail Cover
Catalina 36 MKI - Rig
- Single Spreader Mast
- Hood Seafurl System 3 Roller Furler
- Strong Track Sail Slide System
- Stainless Cable Stays
- Lazy Jacks
- Running & Mast Head Anchor Lights
Catalina 36 MKI - Deck
- Bow & Stern Stainless Steel Railing - Double Life Lines w/Gates at Bow & Stern - Anchor Locker w/Washdown Spigot - Simpson Lawrence Windless (electric) - Plow Anchor - Bruce Anchor - 150' Rode & 5/16 High Tensile Chain - 3 Cleats at the Bow - 2 Midship Cleats (adjustable), 1 port, 1 starboard - 2 Cleats at Stern, 1 port, 1 starboard - Running Lights - Shore Power Cable - Dock Lines - Fenders
Catalina 36 MKI - Electronics
- JBL Marine Radio-CD Player - Icom IC-M402 VHF Marine Radio - Garman GPS Map 545 w/charts from the Chesapeake to the Bahamas - Garman GPS 126 (Spare Unit) - Navman Tracker 5500 (Spare Unit) - Navman Depth 3100 - Digital Depth Indicator - Navman Speed 3100 - Digital Speed Indicator - Navman Wind 3100 - Digital Wind Indicator - Navman Repeat 3100 in Nav Station - Raymarine Radar (not installed)
Catalina 36 MKI - Engine/Mechanical
- Universal M25 Diesel Engine (rebuilt 2014); Approximately 20 Hours - High Output Alternator (2005) - 3 Batteries; 2-House 1-Cranking (2017) - Xantriex Starpower True Charge Multi-Stage 20+ Amp Battery Charger - Cigarette Lighter/Charger Socket - 120 VAC Outlets - Mermaid Reverse Cycle AC/Heat; 16500 BTU, 4 Vents - Rule 360 GPH Bilge Pump w/Float Switch - ShurFlo 2088-433-344 3.3 GPM House Water Pump - ShurFlow 5901-2212, 5.3 GPM Shower Water Pump - Seaward Hot Water Heater - Ezell Industries 32 Gallon Fuel Tank; Stainless Steel - 21 Gallon Waste Tank; Plastic - 40 Gallon Water Capacity - Fuel & Water Filters
Catalina 36 MKI - Safety Equipment
- 1 Sea-Fire Model S-50, Marine Type B-C Size I Fire Extinguisher, Classification 5-B:C - 1 Sea-Fire Model S-100, Marine Type B-C Size I, Classification 10-B:C Fire Extinguisher - Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Air Horn - Manual Horn - Life Sling - Life Vests
Catalina 36 MKI - Dinghy
- 2001 Caribe Dingy w/17" Tubes - 2004 Yamaha 66M 15 HP 4-Stroke Outboard Engine
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.