|Location||jamestown, Kentucky, United States|
Twin 5.0 Volvo penta's, ONLY 159 HOURS, OVERSIZED GENERATOR LOW HOURS, FRONT AND REAR THRUSTERS.
4 BEDROOMS, 3 queen size beds, and master king, 2 1/2 baths, full stack washer dryer, boat is loaded.
Thanks for the call about our houseboat. We have a lot of photos and wanted to find an easy way to share them. Boat is extremely clean, non smoker, no issues. You can google the boat name and find some magazine articles of the boat and photos. It was built for an older couple and they had an open check book for the build. You can see the details in the wood work, lighting and extra's. The boat had a full survey on it when I purchased it last year 8/2016. Survey is a very good, no issues then or now. If, interested I can share it as well.
The following are the items I have updated and completed in the last 12 months:
1. Granite countertops in kitchen and Living room bar top, mantel and side table.
2. New higher end carpet and pad in living room 3 months ago.
3. New kitchen floor and hallway 4 months ago.
4. The whole roof was roughed up and repaired as needed and pithaine was applied to entire top. Installed new carpet and boarder on top deck. Not the cheap carpet either.
5. $12,000 stereo and speaker lights.
6. New 12 volt red lights on top and front of boat. Very nice.
7. All new rope light on top, rear and front of boat.
8. All service and fluids done this year.
9. Boat batteries are 3 years old and should have new batteries next year.
10. All new cushions on bridge and front of boat. High end material. Very nice. pictures are old cushions.
11. New bridge canvas and covers.
12. New outdoor furniture and grill. Again nice stuff.
13. New half Fridge installed upstairs.
14. New tv mounted upstairs.
15. Ice maker
16. Bedding in master we don't use, its under boat in storage.
17. New stainless steal sink in kitchen
18. New kitchen faucet.
19. New exterior lights
20. New dining table, New sectional couch this year.
21. All new high end wood faux blinds with material that matches carpet pattern.
Boat has oversize generator and hydraulic swim platform on rear that can house a small boat or 2 jet ski's.
The only thing this boat needs that I know of is a little trim around cabinets that I have never gotten around to doing since I changed countertop and the seal to front patio door is no good. Glass is hazy and drives me crazy.
Boat has 2-3 piece crown molding in every room at ceiling and most rooms have ceiling detail with all dimmered rope lighting.
Boat has a very unique Train horn whistle from a 100 year old train. Powered by a 100 gal air tank. This also supplies air to rear for blowing up swim floats.
Boat is extremely nice and very clean. NON SMOKER...
I promise you wont find another this nice, clean, with no issues for this price. 18x87 2009 Horizon. clear title $375,000
Sharpe, somerset, sunstar, thoroughbred, Jamestown, Kentucky lake cumberland, State dock, grider Hill,