Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.76 m|
|Engine Model||Mercury Verado|
|Engine usage (hours)||100|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 300 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 60 litres|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 10 litres|
You round the breakwater, the twin 300s rev, the automatic trim adjusts, and in an instant you're planing off to your next getaway while the world looks on. If this is your dream, owning this Boston Whaler 305 is your opportunity to bring it to life.
This immaculate vessel was repowered in 2017 with brand new twin Mercury Verado 300s whose performance is maximized by the autopilot, brand new auto trim tabs, and state of the art navigation equipment.
Together, a brand new Garmin 7610XSV and a 7410XSV make up your electronics suite while the CHIRP sonar ensures you have the finest view of the bottom—and the fish—below.
Speaking of fishing, with brand new Scotty downriggers, outrigger bases, and a Scotty prawn puller, this boat is ready to target trophies anywhere from the Pacific Northwest to the Great Lakes to the Gulf Coast.
Of course, not every passenger will be interested in watching the rod tips and that's where the comfortable cabin that sleeps four, stand-up head compartment, and cozy galley come into play.
When night falls, the Clarion speakers will take care of the tunes while the drinks chill in the galley's fridge.
Deck & Hull Equipment
Fully refreshed in 2017 with all-new decals, striping, and detailing by Top Notch Yachts—this boat looks fresh from the factory.
The electronics suite has been completely updated with top of the line equipment
- Dual Garmin GPSMaps Chartplotters (7610XSV and 7410XSV)
- B175L low frequency deep water tranducer (20 deg tilt)
- Mercury Vessel View 502 Multi Display
- Mercury Vessel View Mobile module
Other electronics equipment
- Garmin radar system
- Icom IC-304 radio with DSC
- Ritchie 3.5" compass
Weekend warrior or full-time guide, this boat is fully equipped for fishing in the Pacific Northwest
- 2017 Scotty 2106HP-B downriggers with coated canonballs (2 spare spools with 400ft of braid included)
- Brand new Scotty prawn puller
- New Lewmar anchor
- 3 crab traps
- 2 outrigger bases on hardtop
- Life ring and all safety equipment
Fully repowered in 2017 including supporting accessories
- Twin 2017 Mercury Verado 300 engines
- Mercury active trim module (automatic engine trim)
- Mercury Dual engine controls with trim and docking modes
- 34" stainless steel dual engine tie bar
The comfortable cabin is perfect for preparing afternoon snacks or an evening card game
- Sleeps 4
- Stand up head compartment with shower
- Hot water heater (10 gallon capacity)
- Vacuflush toilet with macerator
Day trips, overnighters, or weekend getaways the galley is equipped for all of your adventures
- Ample storage