Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States|
|Max Draft||1.01 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||5.54 m|
|Engine Model||6BTA 5.9-M3|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine Model||6BTA 5.9-M3|
|Fuel Tanks||445 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||200 gal|
|Holding Tanks||48 gal|
Lola Marie is a 2000 47' Bayliner. She is a platinum Looper, having crossed her wake twice, and is fresh water based. She offers a 3 stateroom, 2 head layout, washer/dryer, central vacuum system, 2,000 watt inverter, twin Cummins 330 hp main engines, low-hour Westerbeke 12 kW generator and a Freedom Lift hydraulic tender davit system. Her sellers have moved ashore and are looking at new adventures, so Lola Marie is ready for her next Great Loop cruise.
47' Bayliner Vessel Walkthrough
From the swimplatform, you enter the covered aftdeck through the transom gate and step up the molded-in steps to either side deck, step up the ladder to the flybridge or walk into the salon through the aluminum and glass sliding door. Once inside the salon, you will find wrap-around seating with hi/lo table starboard aft, entertainment cabinetry starboard forward, two lounge chairs and an end table to port and the galley port forward. Walking forward, you can step down into the guest companionway to find the guest head with enclosed shower to starboard, guest stateroom to port, master stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower forward and another guest stateroom port forward. Back in the salon, you can step up into the pilothouse and out either side deck access door or step up to the flybridge. Engine room access is via several hatches in the salon sole.
Headroom in the pilothouse and port forward guest stateroom is 6'6", 6'4" in the salon, 6'5" in the master stateroom and 6'1" in the port aft guest stateroom.
47' Bayliner Accommodations
Lola Marie offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; a guest stateroom with over/under bunks port forward and a guest stateroom with a double size berth port aft. The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard.
47' Bayliner Salon
The large, light and airy salon offers an entertainment cabinet and wetbar starboard forward, wrap-around seating with hi/lo table starboard aft, 2 lounge chairs and an end table to port, carpet, opening side windows with blinds, sliding aluminum and glass door aft and storage cabinetry in the port bulkhead.
47' Bayliner Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- GE Spacemaker XL1400 convection/microwave oven
- Corian countertop
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Spice rack
- Wood sole
- Nutone built-in blender in the salon
- Darby refrigerator/freezer on the aftdeck
47' Bayliner Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table.
47' Bayliner Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, 4 portlights with Peek-A-Boo shades and curtains, 2 overhead hatches, reading lights, nightstands, shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, carpet, full-length mirror and an ensuite head with enclosed tub/shower.
47' Bayliner Port Forward Guest Stateroom
The port forward guest stateroom offers a single berth below and a pullman style single berth above, 2 portlights, a full length mirror, hanging locker, storage cabinet and carpet.
47' Bayliner Port Aft Guest Stateroom
The port aft guest stateroom offers a double size berth, nightstand, reading lights, shelf, 2 portlights, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinet and a mirror.
The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard.
47' Bayliner Laundry
- Splendide Comb-O-Matic 2000 washer/dryer.
47' Bayliner Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers a full helm forward, helmseat, benchseat with storage and table aft, benchseat port forward, side deck access doors on each side, internal steps to the flybridge, and bound carpet over non-skid sole.
47' Bayliner Flybridge
The flybridge offers a full helm forward, helmseat, benchseat/storage to starboard, wrap-around
benchseat/storage to port, non-skid deck, bimini, Radar arch, aftdeck hatch and ladder aft, tender storage aft.
47' Bayliner Aftdeck
The covered aftdeck offers a full Eisenglass and screen enclosure, hot/cold fresh water shower, bound exterior carpet over non-skid deck, transom gate to the fiberglass swimplatform, rod storage and molded-in steps to the side decks.
47' Bayliner Audio/Visual Equipment
- Panasonic flat screen TV in the salon
- JVC RX-558A/V Control Receiver in the salon
- JVC TD-W254 double cassette player in the salon
- JVC XL-F154 CD 5-disc changer in the salon
- ViewSonic flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Audiovox AVP-6000 VHS player in the master stateroom
- JVC stereo/cassette player in the master stateroom
- JVC KS-F90 stereo/cassette player on the flybridge
- JVC speakers
47' Bayliner Electronics
- Raymarine Radar
- Raytheon ST6000+ autopilot in the pilothouse and ST600R remote on the flybridge
- Raymarine RL70C Radar/chart plotter in the pilothouse
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata display in the pilothouse
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1000C multi-function display in the pilothouse
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS GX2100 VHF in the pilothouse
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS GX2150 VHF on the flybridge with Ram3 remote mic in the pilothouse
- Standard Horizon depth sounder on the flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass in the pilothouse
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the pilothouse
- AFI barometer in the salon
47' Bayliner Electrical System
- Westerbeke 12 kW generator with approximately 509 hours
- Freedom 2000 inverter/charger
- Heart Interface Link 2000 battery monitor
- 50 amp and 30 amp shore power cords
47' Bayliner Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9-M3 330 hp main engines with approximately 2,549 hours on port and 2,541 hours on starboard
- Walker Airseps
- ZF HSW 800 - A2 gearboxes
- Teleflex engine controls
- Perko sea strainers
- Dripless shaft seals
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Racor R120P fuel filter for each main engine
- Racor R12P fuel filter for the generator
- Fuel manifold
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- King electric heating system
- Walvac central vacuum system
- Seaward 18 gallon water heater
- Tankwatch holding tank alert system
- Vacuflush heads
47' Bayliner Deck Equipment
- Muir Cougar anchor windlass with foot controls
- CQR 45 lb anchor
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Non-skid deck
- Foredeck benchseat with storage
- Foredeck storage lockers
- Windscreen cover
- Boarding gate each side
- Rod holders
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Freedom Lift hydraulic tender davit system
- Flybridge tender davit
47' Bayliner Safety and Fire Protection
- Jabsco searchlight
- Hanse aft camera
- Rule bilge pumps
- Fire extinguishers
47' Bayliner Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Non-functional icemaker
47' Bayliner Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.