|Location||South Florida, United States|
|Dry Weight||700 lb|
|Engine Model||110 HP|
|Drive Type||Jet Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 14 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
The M-10 Jet is the smallest offering from Evolution Tenders coming in at just under 11’ LOA. This package was specifically designed for today’s yacht tender garages and small swim platforms. Equipped with the following features:
- Evolution Tender's signature collared fender system
- The M-10 has a small footprint while allowing for comfortable seating of up to 4 adult passengers.
- She boasts abundant storage for dock lines, anchor and life jackets with room to spare, a rarity among yacht tenders in this size range.
- The M-10 is powered with a 110hp Yamaha four stroke fuel injected engine coupled with a 155mm high pressure jet pump providing plenty of get up and go for watersports or a quick trip to shore. This power package allows the boat to achieve unbelievable performance and fuel efficiency while offering superior worldwide serviceability at hundreds of Yamaha certified service centers.
- The M-10 also comes standard with Yamaha’s vessel security system. This allows you to set the engine performance to 50% power to limit its capabilities or completely disable the ignition as a theft deterrent all by remote control.
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Fusion Stereo Package
- Cockpit Speaker
- Seadeck Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Lifting Points
- Stainless Steel Pop-up Cleats
- Cup Holders
- Stainless Steel Grab Rails (4)
- Mini Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Ski-tow Ring
- Pop-up Navigational Light
Engine- 110hp Gas Yamaha
Evolution Tenders has introduced a new way of thinking to the luxury yacht tender market with a product range to complement today’s ever changing style of yacht. The current yacht tender market is overcrowded with copycat boats from the same old manufacturers that have done little to change or redesign their offerings in years. After years in the inflatable boat retail market, the founders of Evolution Tenders have thrown out everything that is standard on comparable tenders and started from scratch.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.