Faraway destinations and a gracious lifestyle are within reach aboard the twin-engine 315C ruiser. A spacious cockpit and foredeck, and a sophisticated helm distinguish the 315's topside offerings. The expansive, light-filled cabin with galley, private head and mid-berth, and convertible dinette provides the comforts of home. Optional Axius joystick control simplifies docking and tight maneuvering.
- The giant forward sundeck makes a great place to catch rays.
- The 315's power options include twin 260-hp MerCruiser engines, which can be outfitted with optional Axius joystick control.
- Anti-glare gauges and instrumentation add to the highly functional helm.
- Read by the light of the sun through the cabin's wide windows or bask in the glow of its optional flat screen TV.
- Preparing meals is a dream in the well-lit galley with fridge, stainless steel sink, stove and microwave.
- Freshen up during longer journeys in the private head, which features a sink and shower.
- Change clothes, nap or relax within the 315's aft-berth. It features a fixed doorway, room to stand up and a queen mattress.