The 255 specializes in journeys-specifically, the kind that lead to the most rewarding on-water experiences of your life. Four people sleep comfortably below deck, where 6 feet of headroom, a full galley and private head round out the gracious comforts. A removable cockpit table allows for open-air meals, while an optional filler cushion creates a full-length cockpit lounge.
- Add an optional filler cushion, and with a few quick adjustments the starboard cockpit becomes a full-length lounge area with headrest.
- The 255 has the size and stance to deliver the smooth ride of a larger boat while still remaining trailerable.
- Drop in the cockpit table to enjoy open-air meals above deck.
- The 255's cabin boasts unmatched versatility and more than six feet of headroom.
- There's room for two to rest up after a day of fun on the water in the 255's cozy aft-berth.
- Amenities like a sink, vanity and shower make the fully enclosed head a welcome convenience.
- The galley offers a stove, sink, microwave and refrigerator.